99 cobra

pject94

Reaction score
are these good car s to race. will run a 13.5 in the quarter

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Uh OK here goes the weak link in the 99 Cobra is the IRS rear end in terms of " drag racing" other than that they are fine. If the car in question has had the " fix " from the factory a 13.5 in the quarter in STOCK trim is pretty easy with a experienced driver. I ran 12.4x's with mine with simple bolt-ons and sticky tires :)

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
Uh OK here goes the weak link in the 99 Cobra is the IRS rear end in terms of " drag racing" other than that they are fine. If the car in question has had the " fix " from the factory a 13.5 in the quarter in STOCK trim is pretty easy with a experienced driver. I ran 12.4x's with mine with simple bolt-ons and sticky tires :)
man, glad I got rid of that "weak" link...lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Scarface said:
Snakebit said:
man, glad I got rid of that "weak" link...lol

you can raise as much hell on the strip as you want to now without fear of breaking that damn weak IRS ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Staff online

Members online