A caddy tried to race me?

White 96GT

Reaction score
I just got done spending 10 hours on saturday night detailing my car. Yes I'm 16 and just spent saturday night detailing my car. Well anyway I haven't driven it since then because of a check engine light. I fixed that and The first time I drove it I didn't get but two blocks down the street and got stoped at a red light. Well this caddy flies up next to me and chripps the tires coming to a stop. So I was like OK? Then When it goes green the guy floors it and I have to say I wasn't impressed! He only chirped the tires and he stomped on it and when I got on my 96GT I went right pasted him and he got a huge jump on me! I could hear his car because it was really raping out. So I know he was on it we only raced till 35mph because I didn't want a ticket. But still it was a brand new green caddy and I know for sure it has the northstar v8 in it. because I drove that car with my grandpa when He went to get it (he works for a car dealer) and it had the dealerships logo on the back. I mean seariously though the guy was like 55-60 and had his wife with him. Then he romps the crap outa a nice new caddy?

I just don't get people I pulled up to the same stop light next to a 68 camaro that was black with white racing stips and said 454 on the quarter, and sounded like it could back it up to. That guy just waived in respect to my car?

So I guess I'm just in shock that I just got raced by a caddy?

Thomas_W

Reaction score
bwahahaha...

thats funny man. dont sweat it.. just get used to it. I get rev'd up at by turbo honda's all the time.. but then again, they dont know what i've got lurking in the confines of my hood either LOL

GDawg

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with old people racing you... :comando:

I'm old and I'll never grow up. :bunny3:

I had a Benz one time mess with me. It looked very high dollar but all the emblems were missing. This white guy with a black chick that looked like they just stole it were in it. He kicked my ass... :rant:

OP
OP
W

White 96GT

Reaction score
yeah I was actully kinda suprised that I caught him! I know some of the new caddies are pretty fast.
Whistler98/It was a CTS I'm 95% sure. I thought I remember that car had a V8 but I can't imagine My little pony car catching a 320HP northstar? Idk I thought it looked like the same car maybe it was a V6?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
CTS is a 6 cyl unless its the limited edition CTS-V which is like 400hp and would have raped you.

OP
OP
W

White 96GT

Reaction score
The cts has a available northstar V8 check thier website. I'm pretty sure its the car I drove to because IT had the same wheels and had that dealerships plate on the rear.

95_302vert

Reaction score
Thats nothing, when my car was bone stock, i was coming home from work and this little volvo station wagon pulled up next to me. So im thinkin "aint no thang" right?? so light turns green and he gets me on the start, well about this time im thinking im gonna catch up to him and spank him... it doesnt really happen. This volvo owned my ass= worst night of my life

voidfinger

Reaction score
volvo's are nasty man, i've had my butt handed to me the same way befor but it wasn't the wagon lol. But one day that will change!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online