Bobbys97R

Reaction score
43gmbmr.jpg

2gy916s.jpg

4ggrhts.jpg

2jezs5s.jpg

Bobbys97R

Reaction score
BBK CAI, BBK twin 65mm TB, off road x-pipe, flowmastercat back, pro5.0 short shifter, alu driveshaft, eibach sportline springs, tokico adjustable drag struts, and caster camber plates I think thats it oh rear mounted battery

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Beautiful Snake man! the drop is killer...interested in hearing how your exhaust setup sounds!

Bobbys97R

Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
Beautiful Snake man! the drop is killer...interested in hearing how your exhaust setup sounds!

Its really really loud but I love it

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
veryyyyyy nice cobra man. it looks very clean. the drop is awesome, i have the sportlines to and i love the drop with them. the wheels loook great too. welcome to the forums btw!

Bobbys97R

Reaction score
Rantheman said:
that car is beautiful damn near sits as low as mine
what do you have? Ive never seen a mustang as low as mine. I bought the car with the spring on it and people say it sit lower than regular sportlines but I have nothing to compare it too living in cheyenne WY there arent alot of lowerd cars

xr8d302

Reaction score
Very sexy car, that drop does seem a little more intense than others....perhaps the previous owner removed the isolators and pulled a few more tricks to set it that way...

either way, it's extremely pimp :thumb:

S

scarface

nice man.Drop is hot. I have the same springs and you have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy more drop than me ???

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
the third pic is so hott looking sometimes i wish my car was red and had the cobra r hood good job man :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KillaMustang04

Members online