Abandoned Warehouse Photoshoot!!!......*This is For All Who Waited*

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
whats the big deal??? they look like they were taken with a $8.99 disposable camera from WalMart :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: j/k they look like pro pics, great gob handz awesome pics .

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow...

They are definitely outstanding pictures. Look professional for the most part. I agree with most of what Red said except #7 is my favorite :thumb:.

Definitely post up the full resolution links :)

98_MustangGT

Reaction score
wow....talk about pure sex! my choices are either #2,6,or 7. definately post links to high resolution pics!

thorco3

Reaction score
great photos handz... I think pic 2 is the most interesting/best composed photograph. In that one the lighting and everything seems to be the best.

it is not the best picture of your car but it is the best photo out of that group imo.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
it is not the best picture of your car but it is the best photo out of that group imo.

what do you think is the best photo of my car you have seen....if you cant find it, then describe it and i will know which one it is

Trbo309

Reaction score
Those are some awsome pics and one good looking car. My vote is # 3 and # 6 . again awsome pics.

rgs

Reaction score
what kind of pp are you doing?

your aperature is low in all of those pictures which is weird because everything seems to be in pretty good focus

aside from #7 which you used a 7 fstop

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So i have narrowed it down.... I am either Gonna enter #1, #2, or #3 in the Photo Competition for this week.

......Which should it be!?!?!?! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mike says #1.....

this week everyone is entering pics of there own car for some reason so i wanna enter a good one :boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cybbur

Members online