Aftermarket Rotors?

Chet

Reaction score
I really like the look of drilled and slotted rotors, but I'd rather not pay $1200 odd dollars on a cobra brake kit. Has anyone bought some of those front and rear sets off eBay that take place of the stock one like THESE? Will they hold up??

also, I dunno if they'd be seen too much with my wheels?
zob96825f.jpg

any pics would be nice too...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
hellz yeah, buyfordracing.com has mach 1 brakes(same as cobra) for $299...

Olstangguy

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
hellz yeah, buyfordracing.com has mach 1 brakes(same as cobra) for $299...

Yea. Get them. They are the best. Drilled and slotted is mostly cosmetic. High quality solid steel are the best performers. Mach 1's are 13 inch rotors
dual piston calipers. Excellent upgrade.

OP
OP
C

Chet

Reaction score
I appreciate the replies guys, but I'm not very interested in the performance as much as the show right now. I'd rather just get some drilled/slotted rotors for looks...
but, if I did decide to go that route I'd need two brake packages and a rear mounting kit correct? and that still doesn't get the the drilled/slotted rotors. *slightly confused look*

and, the $1200 figure I had at first was a roush kit I believe.. my bad

94Vert

Reaction score
Chet said:
I appreciate the replies guys, but I'm not very interested in the performance as much as the show right now. I'd rather just get some drilled/slotted rotors for looks...
but, if I did decide to go that route I'd need two brake packages and a rear mounting kit correct? and that still doesn't get the the drilled/slotted rotors. *slightly confused look*

and, the $1200 figure I had at first was a roush kit I believe.. my bad

The mach 1 or cobra upgrade kit is for both front wheels. Most people don't mess with the back, because they are only 20% of your braking. By the time you buy slotted and drilled rotors and pads for the stock size you will be close to the upgrade price of 300. And if your interested in show, buy the upgrade it will make a big difference with the 13" rotors over the stock 11.5"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online