Aftermarket steering wheel/hub - Post Pictures

bkstang95

Reaction score
I am looking to switch to an aftermarket steering wheel...what all have you guys used?

Can you post some pictures of your installations?

joekd

Reaction score
Are you looking for one that still retains the airbag? If so your choices are very limited.

OP
OP
B

bkstang95

Reaction score
No, I do not want an airbag...mainly used as a drag car.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Adam (Comporange something is his username) has a setup in his road race car. I don't know of many other people who have deleted the airbag and all that.

EDIT: Because I'm bored, I found a pic:
L1010404.jpg

He has a quick release and all that on it. His interior is a bit different now as he's tossed the dash but I couldnt find a pic with the steering wheel in and everything else out.

MadStang

Reaction score
I wish i had a better picture of mine, but this was before I took pictures of everything I bought for my cars... Anyways, it was a very neat and tidy install but what can you expect from MOMO? Also looks factory too....

DSC_0009.jpg

GeeTeeFiveOh

Reaction score
Im looking at getting an NRG quick release for my 94 mustang but to do that you need a vehicle specific hub and all they list is 05+ which I know doesnt fit. Anybody know other quick release options or if the NRG can be made to work? Thanks

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
if i had a way to rig the horn id install mine. other then i put other wheel back on.

GeeTeeFiveOh

Reaction score
I put a momo wheel and hub in my 94 with great results. I made a brush connection out of 2 awg wire for the horn contact

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Im looking at getting an NRG quick release for my 94 mustang but to do that you need a vehicle specific hub and all they list is 05+ which I know doesnt fit. Anybody know other quick release options or if the NRG can be made to work? Thanks

I plan on getting a NRG wheel as well. I want a deep dish with their 2.0 quick release.

I know for a fact that some NRG wheels will fit on a momo hub without any modifications. Just get the right hub for you car.
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=107652

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online