All This Talk About Wheels.....

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Has got me sniffin around for some new wheels! I won't be buying them any time soon lol but man I can't decide what I wanna get! I'm stuck between

SVE Drift Matte Black 18's
Charcoal AMR 18's
Black with Polished lip FR500 18's (possibly)
Black with Polished lip GT4 18's (possibly

I saw these on Silver Mustangs....

47084038252935846656710.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

... And absolutely fell in love with these f'n wheels! There the Drifts. What do you guys think???

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
gt4's = i wanna puke but there isnt even anything there

chrome fr's on your car joey without a doubt

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I mean that's why I stuck a possibly in there. I really want wheels that not every Mustang owner has lol

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yours are custom polished aren't they? Dude yeah no one has them lol that's badass man! I don't know man it's just every New Edge around here has Bullitts because they came that way from the factory lol. You not like any of the ones I posted?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yours are custom polished aren't they? Dude yeah no one has them lol that's badass man! I don't know man it's just every New Edge around here has Bullitts because they came that way from the factory lol. You not like any of the ones I posted?

Custom polished? nope, i havent done anything to em.

And i like the ones in the pictures. they're really nice but really badly need a dish!

Frs can look nice but are starting to become pretty common.

Any of those rims would look good. I would stick with 18s, do not buy chrome... i strong recommend painted rims with a clear coated polished lip. looks nicer IMO and so much easier to take care of.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
What the hell do you have Orange lol I've never seen that color advertised before? I agree 100% that the 500's are becoming the Bullitts lol. My options are very limited. But I don't know as much as I like deep dish the only way I can get it is with Bullitts or 500's man. At least if I go non deep dish not a lot of people will have them lol.

Tyler I have to agree with Orange here on the whole chrome thing. I'm sure you've had them my man. Biggest PITA to take care of! Those look like the black chromes, and with enought black accenting to my car I could pull those off real well. But I just don't know lol

RichV

Reaction score
There not deep dish ... GET HIM!!!! j/k

Dare to be different J-Dogg! I like 'em. I think the black is played out, but wheels are cool.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
silver car and chrome fr's...naah man. those will do nothing for your car. i say something gunmetal or black. look into tsw wheels, they make some nice wheels in black and shit.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
I said it before, and ill say it again. The wheels that "every other mustang has" are all forum mustangs. I have never seen any after market wheel on any sn95 besides bullets and 03/4 Cobras, and that's only cause I know them. Get what you think looks good on your car joey. Chances are if you roll up next to the guy down the street from you who happens to have a stang too, he's not gonna have the same wheels as you. Just something to keep in mind.

tapatalkin'

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
im just sick of the black wheel trend.....never liked it......also how would black wheels flow with the car but chrome wouldnt? when he has no black accents.....and go away rich

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
^lmao. i think chrome is ok, just not fr's in chrome. like a mess of shiny spokes, lol. maybe a anthricote or machined, or black fr??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online