Altenator wires.

Bauman_Octane

Reaction score
There is a small plastic clip with a small white wire coming out of it. it seems loose and if i move it the battery light on the dash comes on and off if i move it. does anyone know what this whitee wire connect's to?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
If you are talking about the single plug wire that is on the alt, it should go to one of the pins on the bigger plug. Like a jumper from one plug to the other. What year is your car?

OP
OP
Bauman_Octane

Bauman_Octane

Reaction score
If you are talking about the single plug wire that is on the alt, it should go to one of the pins on the bigger plug. Like a jumper from one plug to the other. What year is your car?

It dose not appear to being going the other plug. splices into the main bundle of wrapped wires. She's a 95.

OP
OP
Bauman_Octane

Bauman_Octane

Reaction score
Bummer......I was thinking 2v. I don't know anything about the 95 alternator wiring.

ahh i see. no problem thanks for the input though! i try'd my hardest while my car was stock to find a stock 2v to race to see the difference. any idea how that goes down? ever raced a stock 5.0?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
ahh i see. no problem thanks for the input though! i try'd my hardest while my car was stock to find a stock 2v to race to see the difference. any idea how that goes down? ever raced a stock 5.0?

Nope, never wasted my time on a stock 5.0 lol

EVILSN

Reaction score
It's the stator wire

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

EVILSN

Reaction score
No problem! Glad you got it fixed

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads