Am 2013 car show!! Pic heavy!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Damn man the show looks great! Im mad I didnt get to go, between work, my girlfriends car falling apart, and my car involved in a hit and run it just got pushed off my list of things to do. Maybe next year? Im gonna try to make it to the Fall OC, MD show if anyone else has thought about going down for that.

Yeah it was awesome. How far is the Fall show in Maryland? I drove close to 2 hours today, if its a big show and I have time I'd try to come there. its far to MD from NY though lol

TanTop94

Reaction score
Yeah it was awesome. How far is the Fall show in Maryland? I drove close to 2 hours today, if its a big show and I have time I'd try to come there. its far to MD from NY though lol

Its in Ocean City, MD...not to sure how far away it is from you but it is probably more than 2 hours.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Np dude. i was strollin through the lot, trying to park my bros fox to pick up the parts we got. I saw the car and was like thats shiftys car. Stopped the car, saw the black cobra wheels, check, steeda wing check, i was like thats definitely his haha. The car show was the shit. Your right no SN95 love. I gotta cruise up with the others next year. I think the stepped levels was a pita honestly. Especially when i had to walk all the way from where you pick up the parts to the top level where i parked haha. Needless to say i had a good time, girls were hot, cars wre hot. Got sunburnt as a mothafugga. We got stuck in traffic on the turnpike for 45 mins.. I wanted to shoot myself, glad the car isn't stick lol. No ac, radios blah and rolling 5 mph.. That last car that dyno'd, i think it was a cobra with a stroker motor, 100 shot on naws, and like 25lbs of boost? That thing screamed like a 747 on take off, jesus. I saw danny's car but didn't see him lol. All the cars were dope. My favorite was the 2 new edge GT's comp orange and sonic blue, both swapped with new 5.0 motors, one blown one N/A. Next year i gotta bring my 95 up. Hopefully by then I'll have the front painted and it should be legit. Oh and im getting longtubes! Use need to have the exhaust contest again!

Thanks for spotting me man, a few forum members saw my car in 3rd lot up. I was everywhere, so I didn't meet a lot of members in person except the guy with the black sn95 5.0 with the T1 saleen spoiler that was on AM staff, I think his name is ryan not sure.

the completely filthy Red sn95 with take-off hood and t-trim was mine.

your car is famous, its in my album on facebook. I posted it on sn95forums, and danny tagged you in it.

Nahh I didn't see Danny. Didn't see you either lol. Shifty Powers - thanks for the breakdown. I heard someone already complained today about the noise. Lmao what do people expect its a car show with a lot of fast and loud cars. My dad was gonna wait to get foose's autograph but we filled up our cars with all the shit we bought and there was still 30 people ahead. I just wanted to go home already lol. I got a nice discount actually. Got the S281 wing and a 99-04 mach 1 chin spoiler for $294 :O Couldn't believe it. Can't wait for next year lol. We should make a group section for SN95forums next year if thats possible. Blows though that you guys don't carry LT's for 94-95 5.0 autos or I'd of got them today too. My bro bought a shit load of parts from you guys, he's happy with all of it. Thanks again!

I waited all day to get chip foose autograph but the line was too long, and I didn't sit around to get my ticket number called, oh well I still got some sick footage of the dyno runs, and that Ford GT40 replica or real car, not sure. When I edit it I will post it in this thread.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for spotting me man, a few forum members saw my car in 3rd lot up. I was everywhere, so I didn't meet a lot of members in person except the guy with the black sn95 5.0 with the T1 saleen spoiler that was on AM staff, I think his name is ryan not sure.

your car is famous, its in my album on facebook. I posted it on sn95forums, and danny tagged you in it.

I waited all day to get chip foose autograph but the line was too long, and I didn't sit around to get my ticket number called, oh well I still got some sick footage of the dyno runs, and that Ford GT40 replica or real car, not sure. When I edit it I will post it in this thread.

Np man. Your cars so clean. Really helped push me to buy the Kaenen S281 and chin spoiler today lol, thanks! I didn't meet anyone from the forums. Next year we gotta get a group together or something.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Forum Members...
1147601_663394951088_584045956_o.jpg

1172468_663396473038_382363029_o.jpg

1094696_663396522938_1090498202_o.jpg

1172338_663397311358_1939414310_o.jpg

1149609_663397206568_637868272_o.jpg

1172742_663394492008_1219462435_o.jpg

Shifty Powers

Reaction score

Yes his name is Ryan. that is Prokiller on here and source. Me and him and another member on here were out drinking the night before lol. Was good times.

5oh. Glad you got some parts man and were happy with it. If anyone saw a 1970 White Mach1 in the 3rd row up or so. I brought that up as well
Steve-oh I probably did. I only saw him when he grabbed a bama sticker before the first dyno run.

I was going to wait to get a Foose signature. But i said F it and left and went and did some drinking. Still a bit um.. well nvm.. One guy I work with got his forhead signed by Vaugn Gitten. LOL.
Another guy got his dash signed by Vaugn and Foose and foose drew a mustang on it. Its getting cleared tomorrow. Another kid I know got foose to draw a mustang on the back of his shirt and signed it and a banner for him.

I hope you were all there for the ending with what foose ended up doing. That guy is not only a talented genius.. But he is just a cool ass guy.. so awesome.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
66829_10151488912917554_1279355280_n_zps39342fc7.jpg

Here.. You finally have a face to go with my posts. I have the green glasses on. That is BAMA and SCT.
there may be another picture coming. If the girl from SCT decides to post it lol. They are cool ass people and we had a great day with them causing trouble messing around with each other

btw.. you all need to stop looking at my junk.. HA! caught you meat gazing!!!

HA! I got you good ****er!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Yes his name is Ryan. that is Prokiller on here and source. Me and him and another member on here were out drinking the night before lol. Was good times.

5oh. Glad you got some parts man and were happy with it. If anyone saw a 1970 White Mach1 in the 3rd row up or so. I brought that up as well
Steve-oh I probably did. I only saw him when he grabbed a bama sticker before the first dyno run.

I was going to wait to get a Foose signature. But i said F it and left and went and did some drinking. Still a bit um.. well nvm.. One guy I work with got his forhead signed by Vaugn Gitten. LOL.
Another guy got his dash signed by Vaugn and Foose and foose drew a mustang on it. Its getting cleared tomorrow. Another kid I know got foose to draw a mustang on the back of his shirt and signed it and a banner for him.

I hope you were all there for the ending with what foose ended up doing. That guy is not only a talented genius.. But he is just a cool ass guy.. so awesome.

What did Foose did, I left 3:00-3:30.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So many familiar cars! Everyones rides looked great, even yours Jason lol. Going hoodless is a really good way to show off that amazing powerplant :thumbsup:

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
What did Foose did, I left 3:00-3:30.

Before foose gave away his trophy. He had won a flowmaster catback for 05+. So he did an open auction and gave it to someone for 220. His sponser is magnaflow. So he gave away a magnaflow catback for any year of the highest bidder for like 340.
THEN. He decided to give away a set of cast Foose rims. A full set. The winner could pick any set he wanted. So the bidding is going and going. Next thing you know. "Ill throw in a set of Pirellis for the rims too".. Next thing I hear. "If you come to Cali, I will personally mount and balance them for you if you win them".. Then.. To top it all off. "I will sign the set of rims for the winner"... The winning bid was like 1800 or something.. Which is NOTHING for what they could get..
And ALL of it went to the charity.. So, as of the end of the show, before alot of us AM people donate our wages for the day. We were at about 17k in money raised for Alex's Lemonade Stand

Not a bad cause nor amount raised for a day of having fun and doing what we all love to do

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Will do man. Shit we can room together...if you know what I mean:sex:

haha! that made me literally LOL. i just tried doing an online math test for this summer math program im in.. no bueno.. got a 27! i still have the rest of today to try and get a better grade. **** MATH.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Before foose gave away his trophy. He had won a flowmaster catback for 05+. So he did an open auction and gave it to someone for 220. His sponser is magnaflow. So he gave away a magnaflow catback for any year of the highest bidder for like 340.
THEN. He decided to give away a set of cast Foose rims. A full set. The winner could pick any set he wanted. So the bidding is going and going. Next thing you know. "Ill throw in a set of Pirellis for the rims too".. Next thing I hear. "If you come to Cali, I will personally mount and balance them for you if you win them".. Then.. To top it all off. "I will sign the set of rims for the winner"... The winning bid was like 1800 or something.. Which is NOTHING for what they could get..
And ALL of it went to the charity.. So, as of the end of the show, before alot of us AM people donate our wages for the day. We were at about 17k in money raised for Alex's Lemonade Stand

Not a bad cause nor amount raised for a day of having fun and doing what we all love to do

Thats awesome. I heard the announcement at a little after 4 that youse raised a little over 15k. Thats really a great thing you guys do, keep it up!

TanTop94

Reaction score
haha! That made me literally lol. I just tried doing an online math test for this summer math program im in.. No bueno.. Got a 27! I still have the rest of today to try and get a better grade. **** math.

**** math. Racecar

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
One word "Awesome"
You are the Man...Thanks for all the Picture Lil Bro...Great to see so many Nice Mustangs and Members rides at a Big Event....

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
**** math. Racecar
Deadass lol. These fawks put me in a summer math program so im learning 6th-9th grade work going into college. Cant wait to transfer out of it
One word "Awesome"
You are the Man...Thanks for all the Picture Lil Bro...Great to see so many Nice Mustangs and Members rides at a Big Event....
Haha thanks man. I really got a kick outta all the cars. I said to my dad its like christmas in august haha. Definitely a good time, for the whole family too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online