American Muscle Car show *NEW ROUTE UPDATE IN OP*

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I finally got my dates figured out though. I'm heading down to jersey August 7th, spending 9 days down at my aunts with my sister, her friend, and my friend. Then the morning of august 16th I'm heading out to meet up with everyone at the mall.

In a week or so I'll probably PM everyone that said they're going to meet at the mall and remind them the time we're meeting there and what time they need to leave from where they live./QUOTE]

if youll already be in jersey, how does that effect the meeting up of everybody like with the people coming down from MA and stuff like that

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I finally got my dates figured out though. I'm heading down to jersey August 7th, spending 9 days down at my aunts with my sister, her friend, and my friend. Then the morning of august 16th I'm heading out to meet up with everyone at the mall.

In a week or so I'll probably PM everyone that said they're going to meet at the mall and remind them the time we're meeting there and what time they need to leave from where they live.

if youll already be in jersey, how does that effect the meeting up of everybody like with the people coming down from MA and stuff like that
It wont. Everyone on mass is meeting up at a Dunkin donuts. If there's anyone south of me that isn't meeting at that Dunkin they will meet at the next stop which if I remember correctly off the top of my head is your house. Route will be roughly unchanged, just taking the stop st my house out of the equation, which wasn't much out of the way at all because I'm about 2 miles off 91.

I can go over the route again and fine tune it for everyone. But basically all that's changing is no one is meeting at my house, and I'm meeting up with everyone either at Walmart or the mall.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
It wont. Everyone on mass is meeting up at a Dunkin donuts. If there's anyone south of me that isn't meeting at that Dunkin they will meet at the next stop which if I remember correctly off the top of my head is your house. Route will be roughly unchanged, just taking the stop st my house out of the equation, which wasn't much out of the way at all because I'm about 2 miles off 91.

I can go over the route again and fine tune it for everyone. But basically all that's changing is no one is meeting at my house, and I'm meeting up with everyone either at Walmart or the mall.
Gotcha on, just wanted to make sure everybody is on the same page ya know

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Haha yea understandable. I'm not totally bailing or anything. I'll go through everything and PM everyone so we all know where to be when.
Yea shouldn't be difficult for teal and whoever he is going with to just come straight to my crib and then we head to jersey to meet up with 5.ohh and so on

1bad95

Reaction score
If all works like I hope it does in will probably meet up with y'all on 176. I'll wait on shoulder and bring up the rear of the pack. The mall is opposite direction for me coming from the south. It's starting to look like its gonna happen, just really need my shocks! Don't really wann make that trip on blown rear shocks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good, so you just want us Jersey guys to be at the mall for 7?

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Sounds good, so you just want us Jersey guys to be at the mall for 7?
Correct. Anyone who wants to cruise into the show together will meet at the mall at 7. I have to sit down and work the Walmart stop into the route for a few guys and remove my house as a stop. But it will generally be unchanged.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yea shouldn't be difficult for teal and whoever he is going with to just come straight to my crib and then we head to jersey to meet up with 5.ohh and so on

Yeahh sounds bueno. I'll invite you on facebook, theres a big meet up to cruise to the show. I'm assuming most of these peeps are going

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I can finally say this.

I'll be going to the show this year, can't wait.

Although it's out of the way for me - I plan on meeting you guys at the Mall.
It'll be cool to meet everyone and see the cars in person.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
To do list: finish intake gaskets tonight or tomorrow morning
Tow it to the DMV for a Vin verification
Tow it to my friends work to go through emissions
Get my title in the mail from the dmv.
Call up my insurance company and have them add on my car
Go up to the DMV and register my car, hope they have plates there to hand me and don't have to mail me plates.
Swap my k member and a arms out.
Wrap up all the misc interior crap, gas tank cover, etc.

Assuming these gaskets fix my vacuum leak, and the DMV mails me my rebuilt title quickly, and my car doesn't throw a code for no cats for emissions.. I'll make it down there with my car.

How it sits now:
qxTQHGy.jpg

waZogxn.jpg

ieqJNbF.jpg

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
To do list: finish intake gaskets tonight or tomorrow morning
Tow it to the DMV for a Vin verifiable
Tow it to my friends work to go through emissions
Get my title on the mail from the dmv.
Call up my insurance company and have them add on my car
Go up to the DMV and register my car, hope they have plates there to hand me and don't have to mail me plates.
Swap my k member and a arms out.
Wrap up all the misc interior crap, gas tank cover, etc.

Assuming these gaskets fix my vacuum leak, and the DMV mails me my rebuilt title quickly, and my car doesn't throw a code for no cats for emissions.. I'll make it down there with my car.

How it sits now:
qxTQHGy.jpg

waZogxn.jpg

ieqJNbF.jpg

Man, thats some serious crunch time. Best of luck with it all.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Man, thats some serious crunch time. Best of luck with it all.
I should definetly make it.. just crossing my fingers and hoping the dmv doesn't run around in circles and mails me my rebuilt title quickly.. that's the only thing I'm worried about now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online