any other 5.0 snakes here?

aj351w

Reaction score
95 Cobra mostly stock with 68k and a Vortech. Big plans, I have a 331 sitting in my garage waiting to be put together or a rebuilt 351w, haven’t decided yet. Also have a Terminator X, 42lbs injectors, Anderson Power Pipe, and all the other supporting mods. Just need to find the time…

HeadRusch1

Reaction score
95 Cobra with about-to-turn 19k on the OD, original owner. Crystal White on Black. Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, strut tower brace, FMS springs to take-down the off-road look and 3.73's in the ass-end to wake her up a bit, kinda wish with today's highway speeds I was running 55's but whatever...that sound at 2400rpm :) Just brought out of mothballs after 10 years of hibernation.

Tac1

Reaction score
95 Rio Red over Black Leather with only 50K and 100% all original.....for now ;)

Got a full suspension, 3.73 gears, headers, SLP cat back, saleen sc chrome wheels (reps) and I just gotta order up an h pipe from lar performance. I'm searching for a Crane 2031 camshaft but might have to settle on the Steeda 19 unless I do a custom ground cam with specs to mirror the 2031 seeing how it's no longer in production.

ruquikr

Reaction score
Picked up a crystal white 94 last October. So far I've added Steeda strut brace, convertertible x-brace, MM XL Subframe connectors and MWG shifter. Next up are gears, aluminum driveshaft, smog delete, full exhaust.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Picked up a crystal white 94 last October. So far I've added Steeda strut brace, convertertible x-brace, MM XL Subframe connectors and MWG shifter. Next up are gears, aluminum driveshaft, smog delete, full exhaust.
need the pics