Anybody from the NJ area???

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yo guys,

I got a list of a few shows this ummer for us NJ guys. Just wanted to see if anybody knows of any bigger/worth going to shows in the area? I was considering Mustang Week, but its not going to happen this year. About the biggest one I go to every year is Carlisle, but other than that what shows do you guys recommend in the NJ area??

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
There is a good show out in Blockers PA. Cobras at Blockers or something like that. IT's a pretty awesome show. Other than that I primarily do local shows. I'm in North Jersey, pretty much a different state haha

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
haha yeah, a completely different world. Have a link for that show you mentioned or date/time/location info?

gtvertman44

Reaction score
I'm in the North Jersey area - Essex County. I don't know of any shows coming up besides what has already been mentioned, but I'm serious about taking the show idea to the streets so if you know of a NJ cruise going down, let me know because I'm dying to cruise with some Mustang peeps.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yeah thats what I'm trying to start looking for is local meet ups and cruises. I know of a few in south jersey, but none in north

gtvertman44

Reaction score
Lol I think we're all in agreement there... Now we should try to figure out how to get a cruise going. Hawk's nest (although not exactly a local cruise) is def on for September, right?

Woody6799

Reaction score
We have south Jersey and North Jersey in here so looks like if we do some sort of get together it should happen in central jersey. I live central west on the border of Pa. I think we could def get some of the PA guys interested for a cruise too. All I know is my 95 and I... and maybe my gf... will be attending the AM muscle show. Its not too far from here.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
There is Das Auchts Fest (Sp) in Macungie Pa. in the begining of August, it is a very large show. The Pa. Mustang Club has a pretty good sized meet in Coopersburg Pa. There also used to be a nice show at Montana West in Quakertown Pa., but I believe Montana West is now closed, so I don't know what is up with that show.

Adam95GT

Reaction score
Im down for anything south of 195... i dont go up in NNJ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online