Anybody gotten down and dirty in or on their stang?

OP
OP

94svtturbo

Reaction score
lol. Thats why i was thinkin man. Thread came back outta nowhere.

Green5.4 - Haha. Thats friggin awesome!!!

Untame-d

Reaction score
Revival.

Got some amazing road head for my birthday from the new 31 year old I'm with on sunday night cruise night right on main street in the vette with the targa off and windows up. People everywhere. Lol

I sure did appreciate it. She's a gooder. Lol

98green5.4

Reaction score
Haha. damn. i haven't been grave digging in a while.

lol.. i just saw it in my updated threads while i was looking around. oh well.
anyone else?

ProKiller

Reaction score
done it many times in the back of the old 94 and only a couple times in this one with the ex. never with the wife in the mustang. the ex was great for car sex. did it in her durango and my explorer numerous times. the best was an old dirt road through the woods road head turned into road sex. she was a pintsize so she could fit in the drivers seat while i drove.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
this thread is awesome lol.
never in the Stang, but i have a ton of stories about what ive done in my other cars or in friends cars. Thing is, i dont remember 90% of them lol

Gregsn95

Reaction score
atrainsgt said:
I don't see the fun with car sex. I don't want my dash kicked, console cracked, nor do I want my seats creased, dented, or jizzed on. What ever fella's, it only takes a few minutes to get home.
lol agreed. Just go home, a mustang is the smallest car you can be in lol. I have rouble sitting in the damn thing lol this thread is cast lol

BII302

Reaction score
Gregsn95 said:
atrainsgt said:
I don't see the fun with car sex. I don't want my dash kicked, console cracked, nor do I want my seats creased, dented, or jizzed on. What ever fella's, it only takes a few minutes to get home.
lol agreed. Just go home, a mustang is the smallest car you can be in lol. I have rouble sitting in the damn thing lol this thread is cast lol

my ex had a mini.... that was the smallest car you can be in

Gregsn95

Reaction score
BII302 said:
Gregsn95 said:
atrainsgt said:

lol u didn't have sex in it you stared at her lol. You damn sure can't move in that thinghaha

BII302

Reaction score
Gregsn95 said:
BII302 said:
Gregsn95 said:
atrainsgt said:

lol u didn't have sex in it you stared at her lol. You damn sure can't move in that thinghaha
no it's possible, but it requires a skillfull technique that took me hours to devise

got5.0

Reaction score
BII302 said:
Gregsn95 said:
BII302 said:
Gregsn95 said:
atrainsgt said:

no it's possible, but it requires a skillfull technique that took me hours to devise

did you drive around practicing these skillful techniques all by yourself? haha

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
i was DDD once (three Ds, not a typo) and there were two girls making out in my back seat. Do you have any idea how hard it is to drive...
my friends we'rent helping either. "jeremy watch the road ill describe it to you later" (hunched over the backrest, staring). asshole lol

MadStang

Reaction score
I'm 6'6". so sex is almost impossible. Having a girl play with MY shifter? You fuckin know it.

dczsvt

Reaction score
Ive gotten dirty in my old '85 Camaro (wish i still talked to the chick), my old '99 monte carlo with 3 different girls, my moms old '02 blazer with my ex christy, my grandmas '05 pt cruiser with the ex christy, and my moms '00 bravada with my ex rachael.....but nothing real dirty in the Cobra yet:( only goodnight kisses.....fml

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
almost did in the mustang the other day with my ex that became a stripper... but i didnt have condoms or money to buy them... FML :angry7:

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
man, i cant say how many times ive had it in blue.. hood, roof, trunk, ive been ridden while i race. havent busted open my new black leather yet however, this was all on the ol white cloth. im saving that for my new gf that wont leave me alone about it.

OP
OP

94svtturbo

Reaction score
One of my ex's tried to make me feel better the night my buddy ran into the bakc of my car. We had some fun on the hood in an empty parking lot that night. lol

mike97gt

Reaction score
tried the backseat and moved to the hood. not enough room at all, even with the door open.. haha
and she has a nice scar on her knee from the seatbelt buckle from one time. lol

xr8d302

Reaction score
I know it's my truck, which doesn't count....but I got a handy while cruising on the highway last night and all I could think about was

"Can't wait to mention this on the forums!"

My life sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online

No members online now.