Anybody gotten down and dirty in or on their stang?

95gtdrop

Reaction score
our cars are perfect for road head, not so much for the banging part. if the top is down i can sit in the back seat and my gf can bounce her big ass on my lap.
my toyota is much easier to do anything in. i always keep the shop towels in the glove compartment for Cleanup.
hahahahaha

98green5.4

Reaction score
95gtdrop said:
our cars are perfect for road head, not so much for the banging part. if the top is down i can sit in the back seat and my gf can bounce her big a*s on my lap.
my toyota is much easier to do anything in. i always keep the shop towels in the glove compartment for Cleanup.
hahahahaha

Be careful in those Toyota's man, you might be in the backseat getting some big ass bouncage and that damn thing might take off outta nowhere!!!

Untame-d

Reaction score
Then you'd be bouncing and rolling and might stick it where she don't like it. 0.o

OP
OP

94svtturbo

Reaction score
lol. then you may never get to sleep with her again anywhere

ryclef331

Reaction score
95gtdrop said:
our cars are perfect for road head

How far do you have to drive afterwards before you get the taste out of your mouth.

xr8d302

Reaction score
:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

About 3 miles...

Bianner

Reaction score
i broke in the back seat of the gt before i sold it. and i broke in the cobra the first day i got it. even with the top up it has more room than the gt. my favorite positions is when i bend her over the seat and when she rides me. :)

PI96GT

Reaction score
never had sex in the stang, my parents explorer? hell yes hahaha

Gregsn95

Reaction score
Wrote on this post awhile back saying no. I have to say my "sex in my mustang cherry" is popped lol. And just as I thought, it was awful lol. It took about five mins to get into a comfortable position. Had my driver seat all the way bk and steering wheel all the way up... Didn't work. Put the passenger seat all the way bk thinking it was the steering wheel that caused the problem... Didn't work. Finally went to the bk seat put the two front seats down sat on my ass and let her ride lol it worked. I must say the sex was great... All the prep to get to the sex sucked. I'm pretty sure how I got down was the only way to do the job. I'm 6 foot 180, so not too small my girl is 5-3 120. So if ur around there this long ass post should prepare you for sex in ur stang! Lol good luck to all

xr8d302

Reaction score
you have to fully put the passenger seat back, and have her perch up on the back of the passenger seat, put her legs over your shoulders and feet on the dash. Wedge yourself into the footwell so that you're feet are up where the HVAC stuff is, and voila....baby makin time. Just don't wail around or you'll break your kick panel....

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Extremely amusing thread! You must have your girl be flexible! All of you guys are complaining! You dont have to do any of the work! Lol Were the ones that gotta put a leg her here, move the ebrake there put the shifter in fourth Lol It's not to bad once you get situated! But yes Not the best car to fool around with. Fox's are definetely a little easier! :angel4:

xr8d302

Reaction score
Into fourth? Where are you having sex? I jam it in first, works much better.

Untame-d

Reaction score
Shifter doesn't get in the way when you perch her up on the hood on her back with her legs flailing over you're shoulders. Keep the car running, keeps her a little warmer if its a mild night. Plus the headlights give a good show. :eek:ccasion14:

Big-D-94GT

Reaction score
a few times in the back seat. that was definately the easiest position. havent tried over the hood yet lol that would be pretty awesome to try. might have to convince my lady to give it a shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online

No members online now.