Anybody remember this car?

Phoenix0783

Reaction score
I remember this being in the magazines back in the day.
9SOB.jpg

DavidBoren

Reaction score
No. But I have seen pictures of an SN with a saleen bumper and big g@y double decker wing that has the exact same clarion paint job.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Its about accurate for the crap that was being done in the late 80's early 90's design wise. These types of promo vehicles were at every big show and most looked stupid like this.

turion94

Reaction score
Just watched The Goonies today and didn't realize that preppy country club jock was driving a brand new 85 Mustang GT. I remember thinking that car was cool. Doesn't impress all that much now.

http://youtu.be/iMOudZG_Bo4

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Wow, flash back! I remember seeing either this car or one very similar at a car audio event at Audio King eons ago.

Seemed like there was all kinds of odd stuff like that in the late 80's and early 90's. PPI, JL, Soundstream, Orion, RF, Kenwood, and the list goes on.....they all had something that took a hot rod and car audio'd the heck out of them. All its missing is Dayton wire wheels!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not sure what is so ugly about it most of the cars that were made for demo use were so over the top that I could never consider being seen in it. This one is not so bad.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
imo its a clean two tone with some minor graphics. I might not be all that big on the colors but I am far from hating it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online