Anyone Ever Use Seafoam?

98GTSTANG

Reaction score
Stupid question here. When I read the can, it said to put it in the throttle body. Is this actually something that can just be put in the gas tank instead?

badass98svt

Reaction score
i've got a can of it sitting in the closet right now. i'll be doing it this spring. i got 111k

STNG_96

Reaction score
haha, actually matt, I think its the other way around. See, most people dont even know they have a PVC valve, let alone they can clean it out. Most of the people I have ever known to use it just use it like fuel injector cleaner, and send it through the tank. I personally use it on EVERYTHING! it is great. Use in gas, oil(before change) PvC, carbuerator, transmission fluid(again before changing)Use it in and on my fourwheeler, clean out thottle body on my tempo, remove grease from anywhere. The possibilities are endless.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
STNG_96 said:
haha, actually matt, I think its the other way around. See, most people dont even know they have a PVC valve, let alone they can clean it out. Most of the people I have ever known to use it just use it like fuel injector cleaner, and send it through the tank. I personally use it on EVERYTHING! it is great. Use in gas, oil(before change) PvC, carbuerator, transmission fluid(again before changing)Use it in and on my fourwheeler, clean out thottle body on my tempo, remove grease from anywhere. The possibilities are endless.

Regular service like that will keep your motor running forever. :thumb:

STNG_96

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
STNG_96 said:

Regular service like that will keep your motor running forever. :thumb:

Yes, I agree, I will always use this stuff.

Kevin

Reaction score
I use it and love it. It really does help your engine run better.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
In what kinda way? all around or anything specific? cerious.

I know it keeps everything cleaned out and running smooth, like the motor when It was new. Ive got to get some to run thru my Cobra

Kevin

Reaction score
It makes your engine rev faster, smoother, idle allot better. I mean you can see it. When you start the car up and let it run you can see all the build up in your motor come at the tail pipes. You will also feel a little better pick up, some even say that the engine may even sound a little diffrent. I run it in every thing I own. The next time I use some Ill make a vid.

Matt94GT said:
In what kinda way? all around or anything specific? cerious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online