backspace size

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
does anyone know what the backspace would have to be, along with any spacers needed, in order to fit an 11" rim on the back of an sn95 to fit 335's on the back? thanks for any input.

Reaction score
Offset should be between 27 and 15 depending on your year and sra. Me for example i have a bullitt rear end in my 97 so if i wanted that size i would need to run between 27 or 15 offset. You will also need to have the quad shock and bracket removed

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
so you are saying it could be between 27mm and 15mm depending on the rear end in the car? mine is stock and an sn95, not a new edge. 27 to 15 is a pretty big difference. thanks for the help.

Reaction score
Get a set thats in between those sizes, so like 15, 16, 17, etc. up to 27. Either a custom set of wheels or if you happen to find a set of 11s with those kinds of offsets you should be good. Since you have a normal sn sra you would probably benefit from a lower offset like 15

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Thanks!!! would probably have to have a set widened so was trying to know what to tell them if I decided to do that.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
would roll if I had to...was hoping with the quads gone and the right offset, would fit.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got a set of wheels new/used with 335s on them. They looked cool but anytime I was in a corner half way hard they would rub and this was when it was at stock ride height.

Reaction score
Oh, youre definitely gonna have to roll the rears. Theres no getting around that. I have my rears somewhat rolled so i dont cut up my tires. Ask me how i know... youll have to get them rolled man, but good thing is you can use a crescent/spanner wrench to bend up the fender part that shoots parallel to the ground. Ive had mine like that for years and hardly have any rubbing issues and i track my car and have about 3 or so mm of poke from the rear fenders. I actually experience more rubbing on my fronts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.