OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
my stomach hurts a little bit now.

good luck on the fix(s)

im still a little queezy from it... its hard to look at. my daughter said it feels like we lost a member of the family :'(

Brat

Reaction score
sorry guys :'(. it's pretty dissapointing im not gonna lie...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
it probably looks alot worse than it is. shouldnt be to hard of a fix though. keep us updated.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow dude sorry to hear that! :'( at least no one was hurt too badly, sounds like your daughter will be alright.

that stang has had bad luck lately I think she just wants a paint job ;)

hope all works out for ya!

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I think she just wants a paint job ;)

:hammer: that must be it!! as soon as i get the body panels replaced its gonna get one beautiful Moonlight Blue layed on it. i might get them to throw a little extra flake in it too ;)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You're car has had bad luck lately.

you may wanna stop parking it behind stuff.

extra flake would be sweet. go for it.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
extra flake would be sweet. go for it.
i did it on an 87 Nissan Hardbody and it turned out beautiful!!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
All i have to say is it could have happened to anyone. I have had people drive my vehicles and put them in 1st after its parked. i on the other hand just leave it in neutral and pull the parking break. Ive had numerous cars jump on me. As beautiful as the car is, it can be fixed and repaired. Your pa cant replace you, it could have been alot worse.

Now stop looking at it in a bad way, and now you get new body pieces, and a brand spankin new paint job.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
My dad did the same thing with our 65 Falcon. Had to replace the hood and front bumper. Like evrybody here has said, the main thing is your daughter is o.k.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
at my work, there is a loading dock for semis and stuff.. and i had my car in 1st an and released the clutch and it jumped forward.. good thing i still had my foot on the clutch though. i didnt mean to let the clutch out. right infront of my car was the big loading dock so i would have hit a big wall of concrete..

Downshift

Reaction score
Ouch! That looks terrible. Hopefully like someone else said it is not as bad as it looks. Is the blue you are talking about about the same color the car is now? I LOVE the blue it is. Anyway good luck with all that and hope that your daughter gets better and doesnt feel too bad.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Ouch, yea, seems like she definitely wants new paint, it doesn't look too bad in the pics though. Hope your daughter's ankle is feeling a lot better too, thanks goodness she didn't get badly hurt.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
shes doing much better, thanks guys! im starting to look for parts now, damn doors are expensive!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online