Best looking rim setup for a sn95

teal95gt

Reaction score
I just wanted to get opinions on what rims would look best on the sn95 body I cannot decide and I want to get a lot of different ideas. I have looked on other sites and most of the rim threads are kind of weak to be honest, my car is teal I was thinking about getting matte black saleens since I am blacking everything out but idk I feel like everyone has saleen rims.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I too think saleens are the best looking wheels for our cars.

Y2Ks are nice too but are a little harder to find.

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
BBS RK's. One of THE BEST looking setups for our cars. Only downside is your gonna have to pay to play. RK's are no longer in production and most people that still have them that are willing to part are proud of them.

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Personally not a fan of matte black, but i do like the saleens.
I think that the bullitt wheels, although very nice, are overdone, at least in my area.
I also like the FR500s and Ford GT style wheels.

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
BBS RK's This thread needed some pics.
leftcornerview21yz.jpg
FOXBBS.jpg

images
1998cobra1120105.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Question. How many times have you seen Saleens on a Mustang in person? Besides my car when I had the Saleens on it, I've never seen another Mustang with them in person. With that said. Some XXR 521's are absolutely sick.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I like this alot haha it's same car as me haha, must be a sign to get fr500's
11007-chromefr500-18in-9904-sumitomo-stag.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Question. How many times have you seen Saleens on a Mustang in person? Besides my car when I had the Saleens on it, I've never seen another Mustang with them in person. With that said. Some XXR 521's are absolutely sick.

I have seen a handful in person, I love where I take my car to have work done because they have like 20+ primo stangs it's like I died and went to heaven when I go there haha. It's cool to look at the other cars there and get an idea what looks good and what looks not so good. I will say I saw a brand new Boss Mustang and the factory rims on it were pretty badass!'

edit:before I buy new rims I need to attempt to sell my 99 starfish rims, Idk if there is even a market for them lmao.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I have seen a handful in person, I love where I take my car to have work done because they have like 20+ primo stangs it's like I died and went to heaven when I go there haha. It's cool to look at the other cars there and get an idea what looks good and what looks not so good. I will say I saw a brand new Boss Mustang and the factory rims on it were pretty badass!

Wow lol. By me most stangs have stock wheels lol. When ever i go to the local meets i see all these stangs and im like damn. I saw a new gotta have it green boss 302 in person, a real RTR 2013 Stang in kona blue (with vaughn gittin jr's autograph), 2014 gt500, new 5.0s etc. They're all badass cars lol

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
it's frustrating I have been trying to decide on rims for a better half of a year now lmao everything else is easy to buy with out hesitation but rims are like ohhh nice, ohh I like those also......oh damn shit idk wtf to buy

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to say what the "best" rim choice is because theres so many options to choose from. One set may look way better on one car and terrible on another. Theres tons to choose from and there's an extensive library full of wheel options on this and other sites for your viewing pleasure.

Sent from Space

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
I had saleens and I sold them and bought fr500's. I liked how the saleens looked but I wanted the deep dish look for the rear wheels and I really love how the deep dish fr's look.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
main thing I am trying to decide is if I want chrome or a black chrome/gloss black colored rim.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online