BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR MY EX JUST GOT OWNED

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Re: What i did today w/pics

95KBGT said:
whats funny is i can get the hookup on hidden emails and find out id this person is telling the truth, i can actually find out alot about them just waiting on a certain someone of high power to PM me.

our mods FTMFW...
modownz.gif

D

doubletrouble

actually paul this is mollie, chelsea's friend. matt used to have an account on here when he had the mustang but he deleted it when he sold the mustang. so matt and i were looking around on here b/c he was thinking about getting a mustang and found your car and i saw what you wrote about losing chelsea and it being your fault so i was just trying to help chelsea out i guess but apparently i did more damage than fixing. so i just texted chelsea and told her what happened and now she's pretty fucking mad at me. so yeah.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

my ex just texted me and blammed this on her best friend molly..LMFAO

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

soooo you are gettin her back?

and paul, iono how the money situation is butttt i may be able to contribute a little green to the "get happier Paul foundation.."

i believe we discussed a deal for the fog lights and the tailights getting smoked? well my bday is the 27th of february so maybe i can drop em off to you some time soon and get you to do them?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

95KBGT said:
my ex just texted me and blammed this on her best friend molly..LMFAO

HAHAHAAAAA! OWNAGE OF THE YEAR SO FAR

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

TxCobrA98 said:
soooo you are gettin her back?

and paul, iono how the money situation is butttt i may be able to contribute a little green to the "get happier Paul foundation.."

i believe we discussed a deal for the fog lights and the tailights getting smoked? well my bday is the 27th of february so maybe i can drop em off to you some time soon and get you to do them?
let me know bro i cant remember what i quoted you but we will do it

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

can I make this a sticky?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

Dalamar said:

haha :lol: :lol:

iono why thats funny to me because i am sooo lost.....

and paul, im thinkin you said 80 bucks for both, but dont quote me. i dont want you to think im trying to screw you over, i just remember 80 dollars for something.. let me know if that sounds about right?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

TxCobrA98 said:
Dalamar said:

haha :lol: :lol:

iono why thats funny to me because i am sooo lost.....

and paul, im thinkin you said 80 bucks for both, but dont quote me. i dont want you to think im trying to screw you over, i just remember 80 dollars for something.. let me know if that sounds about right?
thats fine bro.

yep it was her...my ex g/f :nonono:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

doubletrouble said:
actually paul this is mollie, chelsea's friend. matt used to have an account on here when he had the mustang but he deleted it when he sold the mustang. so matt and i were looking around on here b/c he was thinking about getting a mustang and found your car and i saw what you wrote about losing chelsea and it being your fault so i was just trying to help chelsea out i guess but apparently i did more damage than fixing. so i just texted chelsea and told her what happened and now she's pretty fucking mad at me. so yeah.
i didnt know you and my ex g/f had the same email and are identical twins...wow :lame:

D

doubletrouble

hey guys,

this actually is chelsea and paul told me that he wanted me to tell ya'll that it is me and not my friend mollie. hi, pretty much i feel like a dumbass. so i got on here just b/c i saw that paul wrote i lost my g/f and he said it was his fault. well me being the genius that i am thought that maybe i'd help him out in realizing that maybe he could "get me back" b/c i really do care about paul a lot and was hoping that he'd realize that. but apparently, my plan hit the fan. so he hates me now which i mean, who can blame him. so the answer to your question trey, no, we're not getting back together b/c i messed up this time. so i just thought i'd let ya'll know that it was me b/c paul asked me to so i thought that was the least i could do. sorry to waste ya'lls time but apparently some of ya'll got a kick out of it so.... sorry again.

chelsea

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

:-\ :-\

Okay, not trying to be rude in any way to you butttttttt things happen for a reason.

Instead of coming on the forums, you should have just went to Mr. Paul and talked about it. obviously i wasn't there for whatever made you two break up so i don't know the circumstances but that would have probably been the best thing to do. not trying to butt into anyones business but thats the advice from me.

Rename the thread to "what not to do : girlfriends read this first!" (seriously not making fun of you, just kinda funny what has happend here)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

i think i dont have a smiley to express my feelings at the moment....the search is on.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

19mustang96 said:
i think i dont have a smiley to express my feelings at the moment....the search is on.

whip.gif

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

Dalamar said:
19mustang96 said:

whip.gif
:rollinglaugh:

well i called her last night and she stuck with her bullshit story then broke down and told me. Im done with her and the lies. Maybe she only lied and decieved me on this, but it just shot my trust out the window. guess she thought i was stupid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online