Black Saleens chopped on?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I had 17" Chrome Saleens and loved them. Curious to see how 18" Black Saleens would look chopped on my car as it sits. Can someone hook me up? thanks!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
If your going to get replica wheels atleast get cool replicas like bbs replicas or hre replicas or something like that mustang wheels Are as boring 90 % of the fashion crazy *****es out there these days . Basic as hell

TanTop94

Reaction score
I like that you are checking my idea out. I like what musturd is saying but you have to remember man bbs and hre wheels are always very expensive, they might be out of reach for us college kids.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
If your going to get replica wheels atleast get cool replicas like bbs replicas or hre replicas or something like that mustang wheels Are as boring 90 % of the fashion crazy *****es out there these days . Basic as hell
I'm not buying em new, if I can find a cheap used set thats what I'm gonna get. BBS' even HRE' replicas are too expensive for me. Maybe some XXR 521s idk
I like that you are checking my idea out. I like what musturd is saying but you have to remember man bbs and hre wheels are always very expensive, they might be out of reach for us college kids.
On point

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Cost is an issue and most of the people you see posting up pics with expensive wheels do not daily drive them. After a few run ins with pot holes and road debris they would switch to replicas too!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
What you mean the ? The replicas are cheap ... But I guess if your going used by all means go for it, I guess when you been playing mustangs as long as me you just get sick of seeing Saleens ,bullits ,fr500's ,cobra r's all that jazz

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
What you mean the ? The replicas are cheap ... But I guess if your going used by all means go for it, I guess when you been playing mustangs as long as me you just get sick of seeing Saleens ,bullits ,fr500's ,cobra r's all that jazz
Is there a particular company that sells hre and bbs replicas? I never thought to even look into replicas of those.. lol

Black saleens with chrome center caps would look hot.

But def. need the chrome cap to break up the black, but mainly because we need to twin ;)

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Cost is an issue and most of the people you see posting up pics with expensive wheels do not daily drive them. After a few run ins with pot holes and road debris they would switch to replicas too!
It most definitely is the biggest issue at hand. Let me see someone with high end wheels that DD their stang every day and I don't just mean in nice weather, snow, salt, rain cause I do. I didn't want my AM wheels getting fawked so I dipped em..
Ahh I feel you lol. Everyone has Saleens, bullitts, cobras etc.. But I've never seen another SN95 in person thats setup like mine, or even remotely close looks wise. Every one i see is pretty beat up, some clean stock ones.. Yeah man the plan is to find a nice used set, I might re-do them if need be that's not a big deal. I do see where your coming from tho
Is there a particular company that sells hre and bbs replicas? I never thought to even look into replicas of those.. lol

Black saleens with chrome center caps would look hot.

But def. need the chrome cap to break up the black, but mainly because we need to twin ;)

BBS RK's FTW. BBS or HRE replicas would be cool, but for a daily driver that sees all types of weather and is never garaged, I'm gonna avoid it. Yeah we need to continue to twin haha.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Use the stock wheels or other wheels for the shit weather .

TanTop94

Reaction score
Wanna find us some reps of them? I'd get down with those if they weren't expensive.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
I honestly think a light grey color or even a silver color would look sick on your car. To make it pop but still make it look clean go for silver.

Example:

D0SFvPb.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think a light grey color or even a silver color would look sick on your car. To make it pop but still make it look clean go for silver.

Example:

D0SFvPb.jpg
Yeah I agree. I sometimea forget my bullitts are really anthracrite underneath the dip lol.
the5.ohh You don't need a chop! It's an easy find. But I did it anyway!!
P1010104.jpg
2EBD5992-42E5-47FD-9ECC-21912934AFEB_zps1b6c5663.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Looks sick. thanks man

Win

Legend
Reaction score

Agreed unless you you can get OEM saleens or bbs or the sort go reps...... Don't go all black....I hated mine on my DFG after 2 weeks

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
I think you should get some 03 cobras in machined finish, but hre's and bbs's are not what i would put on a mustang. Think about it, how are you going pay 2-3000 dollars for a set of wheels, thats what my damn car cost. The most id spend is 1000-1200 and they must include tires. However, I love my saleens, after i paint them black again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas