Blackmachdown Buildup Thread: 09/14 The story from begining to end!

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
You are right,it was vibrant red on 94-95 and then FORD use it again in 2000 but as Performance Red. CODE:ES

thorco3

Reaction score
it is a great looking car. hope he continues to appreciate and maintain it. that would be my biggest fear if I sold my car, especially if it stayed local... well maybe not my biggest fear, but I would hate to see a new owner trash it.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
awesome to see that a previous owner bought it from you, what are the chances lol :thumb:

I hope he gets on here and updates us on it

sorry to see that you sold it too. was that your plan from the start?

OP
OP
B

BlackMachDown

Reaction score
realitygt said:
awesome to see that a previous owner bought it from you, what are the chances lol :thumb:

at first it was to fix it up and sell it for some extra money, but with every moment i spent with her i fell in love. but its going to be cool, im on the hunt for a 95 cobra hardtop vert to restore

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
BlackMachDown said:
realitygt said:

at first it was to fix it up and sell it for some extra money, but with every moment i spent with her i fell in love. but its going to be cool, im on the hunt for a 95 cobra hardtop vert to restore

you mean the extra rare one that the hardtop lifts off and has a convertible underneath? that would be so sick lol

did they only make them in 95? i don't know much about the option or anything, just saw it in a magazine once

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to see it go, but a '95 Cobra hardtop vert would be sweet as hell. They only came in black and there were 499 made so good luck.

thorco3 said:
it is a great looking car. hope he continues to appreciate and maintain it. that would be my biggest fear if I sold my car, especially if it stayed local... well maybe not my biggest fear, but I would hate to see a new owner trash it.
That is what I worry about. I have someone interested in my car now and he has never driven a rear wheel drive vehicle in his life, let alone anything this…powerful (compared to his past cars, the fastest which he claims to be a '97 Caviler lol.). And he is wanting to drive it in the winter. I know something bad will happen to it.