blow off valve for procharger supercharger

smokedya2

Reaction score
I have a procharger p1sc with a stock blowoff valve. Any suggestions on going to a big and better one what brand or just use prochargers brand. I imagine I have to re tune it when I put the new one on..

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know of a few people running Tial's bov with no complaints. Might want to look into them.

Wichers123

Reaction score
To run a atmospheric bov you have to get a blowthru setup if not car will freak out with a draw thru. Tune is needed for blowthru.

jedpony

Reaction score
I have a procharger p1sc with a stock blowoff valve. Any suggestions on going to a big and better one what brand or just use prochargers brand. I imagine I have to re tune it when I put the new one on..

Ive got a procharger on my 95 with the stock bov vented to the atmosphere. Im also looking to run a different (louder) bov. What year is your car? Im also looking for an answer on if the car needs a new tune with a new bov.

Wichers123

Reaction score
With centri's you don't really get the surge like turbos because the belt rpm helps slow the unit down, with turbos they just free wheel. I would believe if your already atmospheric you can switch to any bov you want, no tune needed. Tial,turboxs,greddy, and turbosmart are all very good brands. Me I'm a turbosmart/tial guy.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
Your best bet without having to mess with your preexisting tubing would be a procharger bullet surge valve, its completely atmospheric no filter or tubes to deal with. It also keeps your 1.5" coupler you currently have.

nightfire

Reaction score

Ive got a procharger on my 95 with the stock bov vented to the atmosphere. Im also looking to run a different (louder) bov. What year is your car? Im also looking for an answer on if the car needs a new tune with a new bov.

Are you guys running a blow-thru setup? Where are your MAF's located along the intake tract?

Im running the Procharger Big Red race valve. Works flawlessly and turns heads everywhere :headbang:

jedpony

Reaction score
Are you guys running a blow-thru setup? Where are your MAF's located along the intake tract?

Im running the Procharger Big Red race valve. Works flawlessly and turns heads everywhere :headbang:

My maf is right before the intake manifold. Do you have an outside video of the procharger red race valve by chance?? Im interested in hearing it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fl510

Members online