Body shell Swop

Steve Downs

Reaction score
Hi all.
Does anybody know if there is a difference between the body shell of a 1995 V6 sn95 and a 1996 sn95 V8 Cobra?
I have a SVT Cobra 1996 which is badly damaged all round after a spin hitting barriers etc which I am going to repair. I also have a 1995 V6 good condition and driving which I bought for parts.
I was wondering if the shells are the same as i think it would be easier to use the V6 shell and fit all the Cobra parts to it.
I own a bodyshop in the UK so hopefully know what I am doing!
Any thoughts?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all.
Does anybody know if there is a difference between the body shell of a 1995 V6 sn95 and a 1996 sn95 V8 Cobra?
I have a SVT Cobra 1996 which is badly damaged all round after a spin hitting barriers etc which I am going to repair. I also have a 1995 V6 good condition and driving which I bought for parts.
I was wondering if the shells are the same as i think it would be easier to use the V6 shell and fit all the Cobra parts to it.
Any thoughts?

Shells are the same. Obviously the bumpers are different and possibly the running boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Steve Downs

Reaction score
Hi all.
Any thoughts?
Thanks for that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online