borla stingers for our cars??

Win

Legend
Reaction score
yea. then i sold it to a member on here.... lol.

;) i aim to please. im incredibly jealous.

i like how i bought two bad-ass exhaust systems for my car, then ended up with Jone's Exhaust garbage. lol. wtf?

could always go with a saleen set of mufflers Chris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
;) yea. i want the xr1s bad. im going to re-try that when i re-start the stang. lol.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I have longtubes, o/r x and Borla stingers, it's fawking LOUD! There are somedays I wish I had a catted mid pipe lol. That being said, love the sound of it and mine doesn't really drone, drones a bit at 100kph(62mph) though but I usually go 103kph to avoid that.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have longtubes, o/r x and Borla stingers, it's fawking LOUD! There are somedays I wish I had a catted mid pipe lol. That being said, love the sound of it and mine doesn't really drone, drones a bit at 100kph(62mph) though but I usually go 103kph to avoid that.

you in Canada, brotha?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
The regular borla mufflers do sound great when you get on it but are quiet around town.

yeah that's what I want, i still don't think they're going to be that quiet though.

My Borlas droned terribly when I had cats on. Took the cats off and what a difference. No drone

yeah that's pretty much the opposite of how it usually happens.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lot of talk and not one single video. Newbs!!!! :tongue3:

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Borla exhaust video, Enjoy trolololol

[video=youtube;aFmvl8tVDkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFmvl8tVDkI[/video]

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
i want the quiet ones, anyone know why the touring mufflers are only listed for IRS? what are the quieter SRA mufflers? They look smaller than the "touring"

jedpony

Reaction score
XR1 are louder, then Stingers and follow by Pro x

Thats what i thought. The xr1s arent that much louder than the stingers though right? Ive never heard them in person, only in videos which is very hard to tell, especially since not too many people have the xr1s on the 5.0

Win

Legend
Reaction score

Mine can be loud that's why I went with these. Not only bc no one had ever put them on a pushrod but bc they had just enough chamber to them and it helped a ton.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah I guess it's the Pro XS, are those the ones that came stock on Saleens? They don't look very big but I guess they're still quieter than the stingers?

Not sure if they came stock on Saleens but those are the quitest borla muffler you can get.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online