borla stingers for our cars??

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
you in Canada, brotha?
Great white north representing :p. And don't compare a 4v exhaust note to 2v or pushrod. 2v is similar but not the same. If you bolt a borla stinger set-up on a 5.0L pushrod it will still sound badass, but won't have the imfamous 4v "bubble" noise :).

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
see this sounds absolutely amazing! but i dont know exactly what the parts needed are called....

Hello there fellow mustang owner, While that exhaust note is very nice
it wont easy to duplicate on your car, it will be close but not the same as is not the same engine.

You need a X pipe and Borla catback "stingers"

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
The best xpipe I've heard with a stinger set up has to be a bassani. Normally xpipes are pretty poppy and have a bit of rasp to them but the way a bassani Sounds just gives a nice smooth growl.

5ptohhNY

Reaction score
Never heard that the stingers drone. I have the XR1 catback and wanted to swap the mufflers for the stingers. The regular borla mufflers do sound great when you get on it but are quiet around town. That worked when I was young and needed the police to stay away, now I don't care if they pull me over.

All Exhaust setups drone at some rpm range some worse than others .. I just installed Magnaflow Magnapack Cat Back & Magnaflow True O/R X on my 5.0 and I LOVE it ill post some sound clips soon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online