Break in

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
So I bought a 98 gt awhile ago. Bad head gasket and a salvage title.....

Had a pi motor put in it and it runs great.... come to find out it doesn't have a salvage title! That's the good news.

But someone did break into it then other night... .. they smashed the quarter window out. I had literally nothing in the car. So I'm window hunting now.

Anyone had a break in?

The D3V

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Three things to never mess with, as I was taught by my old man: a man's money, his woman, or his vehicle.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Had some D bag cut my top a long time ago. They got scared away by a neighbor before getting into the car but I went and had a dual zone motion sensor Alpine alarm installed the next day. This is why I want to shoot some people in the face.

punched281

Reaction score
Mine was unlocked, but the little ass holes only took the emergency 5 in the center cubby. Left everything else. But ripped off a cross necklace my best friend gave me when I was going through chemo. They are lucky I was not home cause my room is next to the car and there is a 9mm next to my head.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had a d-bag break into my old 00 crown vic about 8 years ago. He used a corkscrew and ripped out the lock tumbler. The only thing he took was my amplifier and a pack of cigarettes from the center console that belonged to my girlfriend at the time. ****ing asshole. I knew who did it too, but couldn't prove it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online