Brwo's at the track

RedTwilight

Reaction score
At our local tracks and most of the tracks within a 2-3 hr drive from here, the only ones allowed are 2 (3 max) crew members past the staging lanes. When my dad, my brother, and I race the only help we usually need is to make sure we pull far enough out of the burnout box and not be in any puddles of water before we start the burn out. And also someone to help make sure the car isn't leaking anything onto the track before staging in case the track workers don't catch it in time.

I have seen numerous videos of grudge races where the entire burnout area was crowded with people that the next cars couldn't even pull up. They would all be standing around both cars during the burnout. I'm surprised no one has gotten hurt.

Now help me out here but what exactly do you mean by "bros"?

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My question to you is why is this so frustrating for you? Are they holding racers up from making a pass?

Yes, the whole night is slowed down as soon as these crews get to the line. Significantly changing the number of passes everyone is able to get.
Albeit, I just wanted to see if this was something that happens everywhere, or only down here lol. You know me, I'm easygoing

Now help me out here but what exactly do you mean by "bros"?

I think I would lean towards obnoxious group of people with no regard for what everyone else is doing as long as they're having a swell time lol

hotmustang95

Reaction score
I think this goes on everywhere. I see it here at the local track too. Dude comes to the track with a buddy and invites his friends who invite their friends and before you know it, 10 strong all wanting to walk out into the staging lanes. Most times the track officials have to remind them to get the hell over the wall. Everybody wants to feel important I guess.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think this goes on everywhere. I see it here at the local track too. Dude comes to the track with a buddy and invites his friends who invite their friends and before you know it, 10 strong all wanting to walk out into the staging lanes. Most times the track officials have to remind them to get the hell over the wall. Everybody wants to feel important I guess.

I just don't understand. I mean I've asked to go to the starting line for a picture before, but I'm just one guy. It's nerve racking when they are all around cars doing burnouts and such. I don't like being near a car throwing down rubber lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.