Bullit pedals

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
32 isn't that cold...
Had a feeling you, the canadian, would say that.
I actually have been wearing shorts up unitl now. I sometimes shovel my driveway in shorts. But that said at these temperatures, while I can stand the cold, I can't work on my car for the life of me with my hands getting numb. lol

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I waited a while to do the gas pedal because I was like hmm this looks hard-ish. It's not. The hardest part was contortioning my body to get at the bolts to remove it. The cable was not hard at all to remove. Once I had it on the bench, used a punch to remove the pin, put the new pedal on, hammered pin back in, put it back in. It's actually not bad at all, seems way more intimidating than it is. Trust me, the other pedal covers are actually harder.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I waited a while to do the gas pedal because I was like hmm this looks hard-ish. It's not. The hardest part was contortioning my body to get at the bolts to remove it. The cable was not hard at all to remove. Once I had it on the bench, used a punch to remove the pin, put the new pedal on, hammered pin back in, put it back in. It's actually not bad at all, seems way more intimidating than it is. Trust me, the other pedal covers are actually harder.

I can't figure out how to twist to get to the nuts lol. Such a weird position to get in lol. I'm gonna do that tomorrow. Wanna get it done asap

Mustanger

Reaction score
4 bolts & a plug & you have the front seat out....I think I will pull mine out to do the gas pedal....also I wonder if there was any way to adapt the GT500 pedals to our SN95's?

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to twist to get to the nuts lol. Such a weird position to get in lol. I'm gonna do that tomorrow. Wanna get it done asap

I removed the front seat, laid on my back with my head under the dash and feet where my rear seats used to be. I still had to wiggle a bit, but removing the seat was the key for me.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I removed the front seat, laid on my back with my head under the dash and feet where my rear seats used to be. I still had to wiggle a bit, but removing the seat was the key for me.
Think I just might do that. Would be a lot easier getting in there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online