Busted Head Gaskets Repair

OP
OP
O

oemracing

Reaction score
Intake manifold bolts the inner bolts, I misplaced. at that point I loosely put everything back on, found a few other nuts and bolts missing, figured out the coil pack placements.
the next week progress will be taking everything back off, and torquing to spec, then re-install. helps with practice to ensure everything is perfect.
As long as I get a good 15k miles on the engine I will not feel like all this was a waste.

OP
OP
O

oemracing

Reaction score
Got to remember if this happens again to install the crankshaft posistioning sensor on the timing chain prior to installing everything else. Dont use haynes manual to perform this ever, or for anything actually.
I got everything put back together and now it rotates, but does not start.
I was only given one key at the time of obtaining this vehicle, basically though a half key. plastic is broken exposing some components.

OP
OP
O

oemracing

Reaction score
Does anyone elses theft light come on while trying to start? thinking it maybe a security issue.

OP
OP
O

oemracing

Reaction score
ITS ALIVE!!! Holy crap! I didnt hook up the H pipe for 2 reasons.
1. thought I would have my off road one by now. Its had the last 2 cats hacked off, and sitting in the parts room is the mil eliminators.
2. wanted to burn off the cleaning crap in the engine and not have it possibly clog up the cats.
I know this has not been the best informative thread. But if anyone has questions your free to question me about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online