c head swap

Marvin97

Reaction score
Wait... you were sold B-heads from a lincoln and didn't realize they weren't C-Heads? They look very different..

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
^^ have to agree here the dual ports into the bowl shoulda given this away fast. either way work these heads with a nice port and valve job maybe get some cams and then drop em in and enjoy.

OP
OP
B

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
yeahh now i know. all i saw were these different imrc's.. i thougt since i didn't see any square ports at all that they werent the b heads. ive never seen either head naked before lol

1997gtRioRed

Reaction score
WOW! if ive gotten ripped off by a craigslist guy on a 4wheeler once and i, um, took care of it.

if i got ripped off on some heads like you, i would be fucking pissed. id go back and get a refund. if he doesnt give you your money back, launch them into his car at 2am and drive away.

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
Wait, you do know that there were C headed lincolns that are FWD that use C heads but still use a lincoln b-head type intake so that may be the reason for the weird looking IMRC's you're talking about. Post a picture of the intake ports on the heads just to make sure.

OP
OP
B

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
it looks like a b head to me -.-
261560photo_2.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members