C4 in my 95 GT. Need help

ash87stang

Reaction score
Hey fellow Sn95 owners. :help2: I am tossing out my AODE in my 95 and wanting to put a C4 in its place. Does anyone out there have this done to theirs already? Will I have any problems with the computer? Also, who sells the tranny mounts? What about shifters? Any and all info on this swap will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!! Oh, and there is a 351w that sets in front of the tranny, if that helps with anything. Thanks, Ash :thumb:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Well . . . I did the swap from a 5 speed to a C4 . .

I had to put a crossmember from a Fox in it

I had to put a longer driveshaft in it

I use a B&M Pro Ratchet

I didn't have computer issues, but was running a custom chip

OP
OP
A

ash87stang

Reaction score
Good deal, I got a cross member from my 87 still laying around. Now all I need to find out about is the computer now. If the car was a standard I wouldnt worry too much, but since it is an automatic car, I just gotta feeling that its gonna give me trouble. But thanks for the info!!!!!!! :thumb:

331mustang

Reaction score
TRUUBLE was you able to put the pro ratchet in the original shifter spot? i'm doing a switch on my 94 and was wondering about clearence with the shifter.do you have any pictures?

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Here's a pic . . . I wanted it at an angle for racing, so I wasn't real concerned about keeping it in the exact same location . .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online