can someone help with some wheel chops please?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Been dreaming of some new wheels for a while now. I am going to be selling my truck soon and also found out I have some cash coming back at me so I can't help but dream big as much as the price still bugs me. There is a large hot-rod show in aug that has a lot of manf selling at discounts in aug that I hope to take advantage of and get something really killer. I want to get something similar to these styles of wheels and was curious if I could get a couple of chops done to help decide.

There are plenty of pics to choose from on my cardomain page. If you don't know how to save the large pics - right click directly in the middle of the picture in the small area where the pointer goes from a finger to an arrow, and then you can save it from there.

The wheels I am trying to decide on are these. Not worried so much about the finish right now as much as the style.
http://www.forgeline.com/products/concave-series/sc3c-sl-stepped-lip.html
Something a little different:
http://www.forgeline.com/products/concave-series/vx3c-concave.html

Thanks..

chris91

Reaction score
Second pic reminds me of the BBS RK's a lil. Either set are badass though. I like the second the most. Id do the Transparent Gold with Transparent Smoked Lips. They would look sweet on that Green mobile of yours. :D

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have considered going gold with the green but will probably stick to black/dark colors.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Finally! That's all your car is missing. I like the bullitts on your car and they fit it but other wheels and it would look killer. With that being said, I hate bullitt wheel.

Both options are sexy af. I'm digging the second option though; they look like RKs as some one else mentioned. Good luck!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score

shitty! lemme know if ya want me to take more time getting it better. since photobucket changed its formt p/s has been a little tougher

TanTop94

Reaction score
Kinda make me think of 2010 GT500 wheels but skinnier, Id go with the set pictured though. I want your deep dish bullits when this happens lol!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online

No members online now.