Carlisle '13

Whistler98

Reaction score
Congrats on the baby boy. Let me know for sure if you are going to make it

I'll find ya. I will be there no matter if the car is or not. I might have to bring the truck lol. Dropped the hood off to my buddy tonight so as long as the new clutch disc makes it and no other probs come up it will be there too.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Congrats on the baby boy. Let me know for sure if you are going to make it

Thanks that little guy changed my whole life from the first second I layed eyes on him.

I will be there no matter if the car is or not. I might have to bring the truck lol. Dropped the hood off to my buddy tonight so as long as the new clutch disc makes it and no other probs come up it will be there too.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks that little guy changed my whole life from the first second I layed eyes on him.

I will be there no matter if the car is or not. I might have to bring the truck lol. Dropped the hood off to my buddy tonight so as long as the new clutch disc makes it and no other probs come up it will be there too.

Thats awesome man good for your.

You got two weeks to get her done, get a move on it!

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
I may go if i dont have to register. Im just showing up solo.

Sent by smoke signals

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Car is done!

Well except for a few minor items but nothing that should keep me from driving it to Carlisle!

Awesome! Thats great to hear, its nice when stuff actually works out. Now this freaking weather looks like rain friday but sat/sunday should be decent

atikovi

Reaction score
It was a large turnout for all Mustangs including SN95's. No rain Saturday, nice until the sun came out afternoon and it felt pretty hot. My first time to bring a car into the showfield so I almost fell over when they said it was $55 to get in. That is crazy. Next time I'll be a spectator.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
It was a large turnout for all Mustangs including SN95's. No rain Saturday, nice until the sun came out afternoon and it felt pretty hot. My first time to bring a car into the showfield so I almost fell over when they said it was $55 to get in. That is crazy. Next time I'll be a spectator.

But I think that $55 is for the entire event if I'm not mistaken. Which car was yours?

[MENTION=8229]97stanger[/MENTION], I tried to look for you but the few times I passed by your car no one was there, It was around the time of the burnout contest. Car looked awesome though, snapped a pic obviously:

2B38A655-C349-44E0-8F95-EE2F1A306E38-34383-0000081C5405C93A_zpsa3ff50b6.jpg

jedpony

Reaction score
97stanger I was parked down a row from you next to the ymr club (I was in the 95 green gt with tan top, hypercoated fr500s. Very nice car yOu have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online