Carlisle '13

Whistler98

Reaction score
I saw gregor185, jedpony, but didn't realize they were from the site bummer. I saw 97stanger's and got to talk with him. My was parked next to a maroon sn.

188slo50

Reaction score
Wasnt a bad turn out for the weather, we went up friday morning and got stuck in traffic on 81 cause they shut it down for a few yrs due to an accident. wanted to go to CJ pony to kill some time while it rained but that never happened.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words guys. Got to meet whistler98, sorry I wasn't by the car much to meet some of you other guys. Had a great weekend, hope to see some of you guys next year and we will definitely have to setup a photo shoot

jedpony

Reaction score
Ill have to post up some pictures i took as soon as they all load. I believe i took some pics of your guys cars.

Uberstang1

Reaction score
Was an awsom show like always, was a ton of SN95s this year. We got a ton of pics I'll post up when they are uploaded.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Was an awsom show like always, was a ton of SN95s this year. We got a ton of pics I'll post up when they are uploaded.

I saw your car all weekend. I also saw your post on SVTperf, didn't know who you were or I would have introduced myself. I'm the one that asked what kinda hood yours was? I didn't stay long on Sunday.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hank those came out awesome. Thanks again and it was nice meeting you. See ya next year

Uberstang1

Reaction score
I saw your car all weekend. I also saw your post on SVTperf, didn't know who you were or I would have introduced myself. I'm the one that asked what kinda hood yours was? I didn't stay long on Sunday.
Oh no kiddin lol, I saw your car as well sounds real good and super clean, the saleens and stance was perfect

Whistler98

Reaction score
Whistler did you look at my pictures i posted on the picture thread i made? I think your car was parked a car down from me.

I just saw your thread. That was mine. Next year we will have to plan to meet up cuz I didn't realize who everyone was. I was looking for peoplet to cruise with at night too.

Uberstang1

Reaction score
That would be cool, were trying to get a big group to register as a group so we can get a big tent and all and bring some grills ad kegs

Whistler98

Reaction score
That would be cool, were trying to get a big group to register as a group so we can get a big tent and all and bring some grills ad kegs

Yeah I was talking to some of the focus guys. We went over to see if they had an allen tool for my buddies car. They were working on their cars in the hotel parking lot and I said man there are a lot of you guys here and he said that they are from different forums but registered together so they could get a discount at a hotel or something. We need to get a big group of guys. Ford even brought over the Fiesta ST or something and was taking them for rides.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online