Carlisle '13

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Who's ready for this year?! This is easily my favorite show of the year, such an awesome time

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'd like to meet 95riosnake there this year. we talked about another show at summit for mustangs. i might check that show out too.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Just an FYI here are the dates/info for the show (<Link>)

Jun 7 - Jun 9, 2013

Adult Admission: Thur-Sat $10 / Sun $5 / Event Pass $25 (<Link>)
Child Admission: 12 & Under FREE!
Gate Times: Th.-Sa. 7am-7pm / Sun. 7am-3pm
Gate-N-Go Deadline: May 06, 2013

<Registration>

It's definitely one of my favorite shows of the year. I'll most likely do what I do every year and go early Saturday morning for the day and throw my car in there somewhere. If I recall last year had a weak SN95 turnout :nono: ... Need to step it up a notch!

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
that's the day before graduation.. i'll see if i can make it. i was hoping to go this year, so we'll see i guess. me and [MENTION=17178]trogoth[/MENTION] were talking about going

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yeah usually theres only about 10-15 sn95's, but regardless I love just checking out all the other rides and getting ideas

ProKiller

Reaction score
first time in 6 years that i won't be going for the weekend. I have too much stuff going on at work that i can't come out. I might be out there friday for the day but that's it, have to be back bright and early sat morning for work.

Tony, I don't think riosnake is going this year. if he does, won't be in the cobra, car won't be ready. My usual crew of 94-95s isn't going because we're all doing mustang week instead. The pace car isn't going to be ready, the opal won't be ready, dan's won't be ready, mine might be ready....depends on what all i do.

i highly recommend anyone who hasn't gone before, to go. It's a fantastic show.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I dont think I've ever met any of you guys there. I have been there the past 5 years. I always go with my cousins and our dads we are all fanatics and have crazy built mustangs. Awesome time

Whistler98

Reaction score
I'm going. I went last year but didn't take my car. I took my buddies notch. This year I really want to take the car, however after getting my trans back from the t45source I went to put the new clutch on and it was cracked. Ram is sending me a new disc hopefully it is here before the weekend. My buddy also has to finish painting my hood lol. If I have to I will put the stock one back on. I met 97stanger there last year If I get the car done maybe I can park by some of you guys.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
damn man that sucks, its always something with these cars. I hope you can bring the sn95, we need more of them in the class. Would be badass if you could park with us

Whistler98

Reaction score
damn man that sucks, its always something with these cars. I hope you can bring the sn95, we need more of them in the class. Would be badass if you could park with us

Yeah its really not bad, I should've had it done sooner but with a new baby boy I have found it is harder to get projects done. That and I tend to procrastinate lol. I guess I really have to try and get her finished to represent the sn95s.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah its really not bad, I should've had it done sooner but with a new baby boy I have found it is harder to get projects done. That and I tend to procrastinate lol. I guess I really have to try and get her finished to represent the sn95s.

Congrats on the baby boy. Let me know for sure if you are going to make it

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
Wanna come meet some of u guys , but I am about to start this new job . Might not be in town , gonna try to be tho ....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760