97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Lets get a thread going for this great show too. Info on show is below:

Carlisle All Ford Nationals
June 6-8
at the Fairgrounds
http://carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

Who is all going? Which days? Where ya guys staying? Registering your cars?

I personally go every year (this is our 6th year going) with my cousins and our dads and make a weekend out of it. We head there Friday morning and say until Sunday. We stay at the Hampton Inn which is only about 2 miles from the Fairgrounds.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
This is an excellent show, lots of quality cars show up here. There's only a couple shows you should travel a distance to see each year and this is one of them!

Couldn't agree more. This is a sick show and probably my favorite weekend of the year

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
awesome man. where are you staying or are you just going down for one of the days?

94_red cobra

Reaction score
I will be there on Friday. it is my 3rd year going but this is the first year my son is going! he is only 2 but loves anything with wheels. I am excited to see some of the historical vehicles coming out for Ford's 110th and the 50th for the Mustang.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I will be there on Friday. it is my 3rd year going but this is the first year my son is going! he is only 2 but loves anything with wheels. I am excited to see some of the historical vehicles coming out for Ford's 110th and the 50th for the Mustang.

Thats awesome man. Yeah im sure the show this year will be bigger than ever. My cousin and uncle usually go down Thursday-Sunday and stay on the campground, but this year they aren't even offering on site camping because of the extra room they are anticipating for the show.

Whistler98

Reaction score
I'm going. Ill be taking the fox this year. Not a show car but I enjoy looking at everything from projects to trailer queens. So i will register it, besides its cheaper than paying for parking elsewhere. This show is my favorite every year.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm going. Ill be taking the fox this year. Not a show car but I enjoy looking at everything from projects to trailer queens. So i will register it, besides its cheaper than paying for parking elsewhere. This show is my favorite every year.

Good stuff man. I'll be sure to try to come find you to say hi and check it out. I just saw on FB that they are re-paving a lot of the isles in the fairgrounds

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
So when is everybody heading there? We are going to load up on the trailer and head up there Friday morning and stay until Sunday afternoon.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Best weather for the entire weekend since I've been going. Was awesome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member