CDC Shaker Hood

chrisjb521

Reaction score
Does anyone here have one? I know CDC sells them for 96-98 GT's, does anyone have one? If so I'd like to see some pics

Reaction score
No one has it because it looks all wrong. Serious. I've seen a few threads over the years with pics and no one seems to think it looks good.

OP
OP
C

chrisjb521

Reaction score
Ive seen a pic that looks good recently. When I find it I'll post it. And you said people have commented on pics in past years, I thought CDC just released the hood?

Mustanger

Reaction score
That is the first SN95 pic I've seen with the shaker on it...I LIKE it! Thanks.

Got any side shots & tail shots of that red one?? What tail spoiler is that? Looks better the more I look at that car!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im not really feelin it...but i do know that on the show "Horsepower TV" the guy Joe Elmore put one on his black GT....

Anrev

Reaction score
That red one looks good! Id love to do one but cant with my current setup.

OP
OP
C

chrisjb521

Reaction score
here are a couple more pics of the red one

[attachment deleted by admin]

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Look good, but it's a little bit Mach 1 wanabee...

Shaker look better on a GT 99-04, and S-197, 05 + of course.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I like it a lot!!!  I wouldn't mind it going on mine!! 

And one of these is included in my all-time biggest dream wish for my car!!

Mustanger

Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
I like it a lot!!! I wouldn't mind it going on mine!!

But on your car you could add the genuine Mach 1 hood & shaker setup! That hood is the greatest IMO! That would be a better route don't you think? I wish I could...hmmm how about a Cobra R hood with the shaker scoop for my year, that would be sweet???

S

scarface

Mustanger said:
1STOF3 said:
I like it a lot!!! I wouldn't mind it going on mine!!

But on your car you could add the genuine Mach 1 hood & shaker setup! That hood is the greatest IMO! That would be a better route don't you think? I wish I could...hmmm how about a Cobra R hood with the shaker scoop for my year, that would be sweet???
he has the same year as you...not gonna get a OEM hood to fit that...lol :)

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
My dreams include:
Shaker hood
Boss 302 paint scheme
Black as the accent colors though
Have Cammer 5.0 instead of Boss 302
That is all I can remember right now!

Oh yeah, and paint my car in Autumn Orange!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
just puttin some info out there...you can put a 99+ hood on a 94-98 as long as you switch the wiper cowl. but i havev been told it hangs a little farther in the front that a stock hood does...just FYI.

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
just puttin some info out there...you can put a 99+ hood on a 94-98 as long as you switch the wiper cowl. but i havev been told it hangs a little farther in the front that a stock hood does...just FYI.
then it doesnt fit...lol you could put an Impala hood on it too, but it might hang over a bit ;)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
then it doesnt fit...lol you could put an Impala hood on it too, but it might hang over a bit ;)
well no you couldnt, and when i said it hangs over a bit, most people wouldn't even notice it...beside hardcore mustang guys.

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
scarface said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
well no you couldnt, and when i said it hangs over a bit, most people wouldn't even notice it...beside hardcore mustang guys.
Im going to say BS till you show pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online