CG 1 day sales

02GT

Reaction score
I didnt know if yall knew this but CG is doing one day sales every day I think with really great savings. I am stocking up on detail towels and odds and ends from their sales. Very cheap quality details supplies. Just passing the information along.

www.chemicalguys.com

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, i stocked up on Pads cause of the sale!!!

I dont pay shipping cause CG is right by my house lol

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt, if you need alot of pads i can always go to CG, buy them and ship them to you :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I use alot of pads so i have to buy new ones all the time. Once my pad gets to dirty and torn up a lil, i just toss them and buy some new ones!!!

everytime i polish my personal car, i use new pads.

BigTang

Reaction score
I just ordered their porter cable beginner kit. I'm super stoked about it. I've wanted one for years.

Coupon code "GOLD" for 5%ish off

In all I picked up this:
Paint Correction 2 -Advanced Medium Polish No.721 Super Polish (16oz) (1 day sale)
Porter Cable 7424XP COMPLETE POLISHING KIT 3-SELF CENTERED PADS PLUS FREE GIFTS! (9 ITEMS)
Stripper Scent Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer -SMELL OF SUCCESS (16 oz) smelled some at a car show and liked it

I wanted to get the black light finish but wasn't sure if it was good and didn't have time to research it.
http://www.chemicalguys.com/BLACK_LIGHT_BLACKLIGHT_HYBRID_RADIANT_FINISH_p/gap_619_16.htm

BigTang

Reaction score
Black ice said:
Where is that coupon code from and who can use it?

I found it the same way you just did.

I checked my order status today and it looks like they threw in a bottle of butter wax as well. SCORE.

The 1 day sale has some decent deals on towels again today. So hard to resist buying more stuff.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
yeah buying detailing stuff is too addictive, I wont even go on another detailing site this till winter lol.

i end up spending at least $200 every time i go to Chemical Guys or another detailing store..... Burns my wallet big time.

BigTang

Reaction score
I don't mind spending the money on it. It gives me something to do and I'm normally tinkering in the garage or on the driveway anyhow so at least it makes me more productive. If only I could make some coin doing it...

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is my honest opinion about detailing.

We ALL wanna work on our cars all the time.... Fixing, modding, making faster. The thing about working on your car is your cant do it all the time because then you start breaking stuff, making the car worst, ect.

Detailing fits that spot for anyone who want to work on their car without messing it up!!! A car can only get better and cleaner!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Matt94GT said:
yeah buying detailing stuff is too addictive, I wont even go on another detailing site this till winter lol.

i end up spending at least $200 every time i go to Chemical Guys or another detailing store..... Burns my wallet big time.

I hear that!

lrall

Reaction score
I ordered some MF towels only to make myself not feel bad for skipping this sick offer. I REALLY wanted to spend a couple hundred bones but....

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Anyone try the Black Light Finish? Looks pretty damn nice, I think I might give it a whirl. So far the only LSP's I've tried and liked are CG E-Zyme and AutoGlym HD which I can't get anymore! Now that the weather is getting warm I'd really like to find a new sealant or LSP that'll fit the ticket. I always love experimenting. I've also got a lot of detailing jobs lined up for the next few weekends so I'd like to stock up on some new products.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Jetseal 109 is an awesome sealant but I would follow it up with a paste wax.

I wanna try the petes 53 or 50/50

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online