CG 1 day sales

BigTang

Reaction score
I'm down for 2 dozen @ $2 a pop. I go through towels like nobody's business.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I want to try their Glossworks Glaze when it comes out.

make mine 4 dozen, i'll put two bags in the boat :)

BigTang

Reaction score
here's what the CG 1 day sale did to me:
24dff8e2.jpg

the wax & polish that was included in the porter cable kit and the free butter wax they threw in and I picked up some of their paint correction stage 2 polish.

I did a quick 1/2 of the hood on my explorer which is trashed with some nasty water spot looking stains. In a few mins I had most of it cleaned up and then was running out of day light so I threw some of the butter wax on there. This stuff has some serious gloss to it so I topped it off with the Wet Mirror that came in the kit and it was unbelievable how good this thing looked. I'll get some shots of it in the morning after I hit it again in some decent light. I've previously used meguiars ultimate compound and surf city 2 step on it with a ton of elbow grease and couldn't come close to this. I'm in heaven.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
everytime i see a new 7424XP it just makes me regular 7424 look like a dinosaur lol

BigTang

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
everytime i see a new 7424XP it just makes me regular 7424 look like a dinosaur lol

All of my tools at work are based on the older porter cable body, which is probably what you have so I was a little surprised when I saw this. This thing really gets after it. my son(4) has very sensitive hearing and he was covering his ears and then wrapped his head up w/ a towel(i kept calling him ali baba) while we were out there, it wasn't really loud but louder than I expected.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My Porter cable is WAY louder than my Hitachi rotary. I can use my hitachi all night but the P/C is LOUD

Sinned83

Reaction score
BigTang said:
here's what the CG 1 day sale did to me:
24dff8e2.jpg

the wax & polish that was included in the porter cable kit and the free butter wax they threw in and I picked up some of their paint correction stage 2 polish.

I did a quick 1/2 of the hood on my explorer which is trashed with some nasty water spot looking stains. In a few mins I had most of it cleaned up and then was running out of day light so I threw some of the butter wax on there. This stuff has some serious gloss to it so I topped it off with the Wet Mirror that came in the kit and it was unbelievable how good this thing looked. I'll get some shots of it in the morning after I hit it again in some decent light. I've previously used meguiars ultimate compound and surf city 2 step on it with a ton of elbow grease and couldn't come close to this. I'm in heaven.
You should have got the kit with the 5.5 in pads.

BigTang

Reaction score
any reason? Does it use a different backing plate?
I'm still trying to learn so if there is something I post that is wrong or is going to screw me over don't hesitate to stop me and poke fun.

edit:NM, i think i understand why you suggested the smaller pads.

Sinned83

Reaction score
You will get better results out of the 5.5 inch pad with the 7424xp or any other D/A

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I get best results with 5.5 pads on my rotary. I just tried 5.5 inch pads on my rotary yesterday and got the best results i ever had. more control.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Orange Stang

Reaction score
I love these sales. I have so much stuff now from CG, that i cant wait to try it out.

I have the 53 for the bullitt and some XXX hardcore for the 96, plus a few bottles of ez creme, some citrus wash, polishes, microfibers, applicators, blah blah blah. Im pumped for this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online