Checking in from the dirty south with a Cobra

AnthonyF

Reaction score
hey everyone, new member here from Atlanta, GA. Just picked up a beautiful white 98 Cobra. It was a customer of mine and when I found out he wanted to sell it, I hoped right on it. The car has mostly suspension stuff done to it with the engine mods being a crummy intake and a full exhaust (no cats w/ H pipe). I've had the car for 3 days and I've already begun the "modding" lol. Fog light mod switch was done asap, LED white tag lights and I ordered oem style clear corners since one of my was cracked and leaking. If anyone knows where to get a BBK intake feel free to give it's location away. :) Can you guys check the picture with the brake rotor...does anyone notice that 20% of the rotor isn't being used? It's like some1 put a much larger rotor on but not a caliper to match...weird. Anyways, here's some pics of her.

Plans: paint the mirrors white, find a white gas cap, 99+ center console area conversion so I can use a 2x din, BBK intake, Accufab TB and a Kenne Bell by summers time.

DSCN1436.jpg

DSCN1440.jpg

DSCN1437.jpg

My other toys (R6 is for sale)
DSCN1267.jpg

viper is dads not mine.
photo-11-1.jpg

det_riot

Reaction score
damn dude, clean car! Looks great and sounds like you have a good platform to start with already!

Justin_r

Reaction score
Nice Cobra! I would get another set of stock corner lights they look so much better than clear corners IMO, and the brakes are fine im pretty sure mine used to be just like that on my new edge. And also you should keep that fuel door and just get it painted white and leave the stainless bolts to accent the rims, btw those RK's are sexy! LOL!

BII302

Reaction score
I think you should give me those wheels and go with some cobra's or saleen's like everyone else.... nice car btw

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the site!

and why is it that you are selling your r6? do you plan on keeping the gsxr?
id be a terrible mistake to keep a gsxr over an r6.

Woody6799

Reaction score
Beautiful cobra... I have always been a fan of white and those silver BBS just set it off perfect. I love it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
save your money on the BBK as your just payin for the name and there are alot of brands that are just as good for less then half the price.

yuke175

Reaction score
i have a set of white 03 cobra mirrors you might like instead of painting the stockers

OP
OP
A

AnthonyF

Reaction score
Hahaha thanks guys! Beautiful cars in your sigs!!! I'm not doing that Euro turn signal crap but the oem clear so it'll have the original look but clear (only cus the car is white). Thanks for all the input! I don't feel comfortable on the R6. I feel so high up and I love the way I'm in a "pocket" type seating position on the gsxr. I feel more comfortable and can really hang off and push it.

I just met a 96 cobra owner and he told me something about...I'm going to get this wrong, an IRMC delete? Something to do with under the intake manifold? Anyone heard anything like this?

Cc's95gt- it's a bit far for you but ill be at commerce Friday night with some friends with Chevys. Gotta see if I can hold my own against them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online