Chemical guys blacklight and V7

Austinx56

Reaction score
So i just got my chemical guys blacklight and v7 sealant spray http://www.chemicalguys.com/Hybrid_V7_Black_Light_Car_Kit_p/hol_151.htm

So first step a good wash and dry.....
here is before the wax

then its time for the wax and they say to apply it in one direction so i did....

By the way this is the best smelling wax in the world its like sweet tarts..
So removing it was very very easy and an amazing finish

Ok so now with all the wax removed its time for the V07 spray sealant and wow its even better

And here is after the whole car was sprayed with the V07

So I have to say its worth the price and amazing results!!!

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
wouldn't you want to seal before you wax?
i did that like a few days before so im sure it was still on there but in their video they say spray it on after you wax, buts its not really a wax its a glaze.....

02GT

Reaction score
Blacklight is a funny product, works great but most people have a hard time classifying it. In all honesty I like blacklight as a glaze/aio(it also has some mild abrasives I believe) but as far as dedicated glazes go, especially ones from CG. Glossworkz Glaze is by far and away the best, it has GREAT fillers and very nice gloss and reflection. you really cant go wrong with either one though

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
Blacklight is a funny product, works great but most people have a hard time classifying it. In all honesty I like blacklight as a glaze/aio(it also has some mild abrasives I believe) but as far as dedicated glazes go, especially ones from CG. Glossworkz Glaze is by far and away the best, it has GREAT fillers and very nice gloss and reflection. you really cant go wrong with either one though
ahh ill have to try that one next

02GT

Reaction score
HAHA, man people who buy that wax have too much money and not enough brains!

02GT

Reaction score
Honestly to make a wax THAT expensive I have no clue, it could be the way its mixed, carnuba content, etc.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just tried the p21s 100% carnuba and like it so far. The p21s concourse wax is also great and even won an award recently.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Black light and v7 is a good combo but if you have more time jetseal and some Pete's or 50/50 will give you better durability. I use jetseal with everything

02GT

Reaction score
I dont mind jetseal but there are better sealants out there IMO. BlackFire Wet Diamond paint sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss paint sealant, 4 star paint sealant, those are just a few that come to mind.

joekd

Reaction score
Every time I use V7 I am amazed how it is the same color and smell as tang :drunken_smilie:

Sinned83

Reaction score
I dont mind jetseal but there are better sealants out there IMO. BlackFire Wet Diamond paint sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss paint sealant, 4 star paint sealant, those are just a few that come to mind.
Not when you get jetseal for FREE

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online