Chin Spoiler

Asspire

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me where I can find a chin spoiler for sn95's

also do they normally come in a flat black color ,or is it just primer grey ?

Thank you so much

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
50resto is where I'm going to get mine, and they come in the black only I think, they need to be put out in the sun to reform to the way they are suppose to be, because when they are shipped they are folded in half to be put in the box..........so you have to work the kinks back out :D

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
i heard ford discontinued them to concentrate their resources on the '05+ stangs.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MyBoxersSayJoe said:
i heard ford discontinued them to concentrate their resources on the '05+ stangs.

there has got to be another maker thats putting them out, becuase all the vendors still have them...........from what I have heard and seen at other forums :)

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
must have.

because i remember reading that on one of the retailer's websites.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Ford still has them, they are about $130 though, I checked a few days ago when I was picking up a dipstick from the dealership for a good price. (Working at a parts store gets you good hookups)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Ford still has them, they are about $130 though, I checked a few days ago when I was picking up a dipstick from the dealership for a good price. (Working at a parts store gets you good hookups)

I never thought about calling my local dealer to see if they have them in stock, I want one for my car 8)

94gtstang50

Reaction score
You'd be supprised about what they can still get. I got a deflector for the cobra from them after the original one I had got ripped off by a flat tire on the highway. It was $12 too.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i was going to get one, but i heard they fold them in half, and i hate the fact they look "wavy" on our cars.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:

Liberty Ford in Maryland (aka Randy S on modular depot) has them for $80 with additional mounting pins for $5. Cost me $8 to ship it.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i was going to get one, but i heard they fold them in half, and i hate the fact they look "wavy" on our cars.

they unfold like new if you let it sit overnight or in the sun for a couple hours.
and when they are installed right they look great. the few i have seen that looked like shit must have not been drilled and stretched when installing hardware.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:

hmmm do you think a cloths iron would get those waves out :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

caseypayne69

Reaction score
remind me again on what it does. :p I lost mine. does it help throw air at the engine or push air away from going under the car?

96SVTCobra

Reaction score
it is noteable that they don't fit anything other than GT front bumpers. if you have a cobra joo are out of luck :lame:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online