Choose One

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
Saleen.... I'm partial to white. The bullitt wasn't much more then a normal GT. But when I comes down to value.... The Saleen can bring from 7k to about 15k give or take model specs miles and etc.... But I wouldn't buy the Saleen unless it has some maintenance history you can trace.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You know once I cleared the money and put it aside all the cars for sale are drying up.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people in business are d bags lol.

But yeah Saleen has been struggling for awhile. Doesn't really affect the name of old cars IMO. Do you think value of older cars might increase if the business dies, or does a successful business drive up old prices?

KDerekT83

Reaction score
Saleen!!! The Supercharged 1995 Saleen S351 in Yellow, with the yellow wheels is my ultimate dream car. I met a guy one time a couple years ago that had the exact car I dream of having ( options, colors, etc.. ). I offered to pay for 2 months of his car insurance if he let me drive it for an hour so around town.... I ended up buying him dinner and a beer too..... No regrets....

Austinx56

Reaction score
well a guy in the saleen club i know bought a 2011 press car (the ones you see in the photo shoots), when he bought it from steve himself he knew it had to have a few things done first, something with the airbag and something else, so steve sent it to a ford dealer and never paid the dealership and he didnt get the car till about over a year, he had this problem and never told anyone till he posted it on facebook and someone tagged steves wife and she got involved over the post, and guess what, once his story went public steve paid the ford dealer...... in 2013 when saleen.com was selling stuff for our cars again I bought some floor mats for 250 bucks, didnt hear back from them for over 4 months, i call and im told some crap about how they switched vendors blah blah and ill have them in a month, month goes by, nothing, I ask for a refund, takes 2 months to get the money back. I believe they sell stuff like cars and ect, to fund other projects and use peoples money and just let them sit on the back burner

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly what he does Austin. He robs Peter to pay Paul. I am a fan of the Fox and SN cars and still want one but I don't care for him and don't want his autograph on the dash if I ever get one. Some fanboys still will breathe in his farts if he asks. I tried buying a 96 coupe recently and the fanboy wouldn't budge from the price because it was signed by Steve in not one but two places.... total LOL moment.

Austinx56

Reaction score
Exactly what he does Austin. He robs Peter to pay Paul. I am a fan of the Fox and SN cars and still want one but I don't care for him and don't want his autograph on the dash if I ever get one. Some fanboys still will breathe in his farts if he asks. I tried buying a 96 coupe recently and the fanboy wouldn't budge from the price because it was signed by Steve in not one but two places.... total LOL moment.

lol he will sign anything, his sig is worthless, hell i saw him sign a motorcycle at the national show at Barber Motorsports......
but you are 100% right he has some fanboys who just wont believe he is a bad guy

Austinx56

Reaction score
I hear they are doing another run of S7's, now if they get delivered I have not read....

Their stock is now a penny stock and they have no Equity I would be surprised if he even has 30k at saleen inc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online