Christmas Gift to myself!

PWNY

Reaction score
Nice score. I'm down in Lethbridge and had my eye on that one but I definitely don't need another car lol. Love the color on that one.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
this seems like the time that someone would demand a smokey burn out pic or video... I am not the kind to make demands or force things upon you but I am one to make a request for it with a double dog dare :)

Can one second a motion for a “double dog dare,” or would that turn it into a “triple dog dare?”

OP
OP
Dubsport

Dubsport

Reaction score
Talk to a tuner before meth injection, its not all its advertised to be... theres a lot of issues that can come along with it and personally as a tuner its not that great. go to a ethanol based fuel and youll be better off all around. im speaking from experience.

Also panhard bars are dumb and wont keep the rear end centered as when the car launches or hits a dip it will slightly shift the body over. What you need to look into is a better sway bar and adjustable shock set up or an antiroll bar.... again speaking from experience and trying to help you put money in the correct places

Totally appreciate any input, this is how we all learn... thank you very much!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
look into a good intercooler set up. even on pump gas it will help a lot... just if you get meth injection youll wanna tune for it (i wont get into it) but if you run out of meth, hobs switch dies or pump fails then youre SOL if you dont catch it.
I have only looked into meth but I thought as long as you have the temp sensor downstream from the nozzle to detect the meth hit that you were safe(r)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online