Clay bar ?

Juztang

Reaction score
I have a few different kits. The first kit is basically like a starter Kit. This includes: The PC, backing plate, orange light cutting pad, white polishing pad, and gray finishing pad. This runs $175 plus shipping not counting your discount.

Then I have the Poorboys/PC kit, this has everything listed above plus Poorboy's SSR1 light swirl remover, and SSR2.5 medium swirl remover. This runs $204 plus shipping.

The other kit is the PC/Optimum Kit, this has everything listed in the basic kit plus Optimum Compound and Optimum Polish. This runs $207 plus shipping. This kit is the most popular and what I recommend.

Being a member you will get $10 off of any of these kit plus 10% on any additional products you purchase.

Until Saturday of this week I'm having free shipping on $35 or more from my website.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks!

Justin

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
i'll let you know, what is the stuff in the optima pc pack? is it better than the poboys?

Juztang

Reaction score
The Poorboy's are really good polishes/swirl removers, but they tend to dust a lot. The Optimum doesn't dust at all plus it can be worked in longer without drying out. The Optimum polishes also come in 32 oz. bottles and the Poorboy's only come in 16 oz. So you are actually getting a lot more for your money with the Optimum. You really can't go wrong with either brand, they are both very popular brands.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
ok, well i've never buffed a car so, what is dust alot mean and drying out? thanks man

Juztang

Reaction score
When a products dusts it pretty much makes a mess and flings product everywhere. Most polishes dry out rather fast and Optimum can be worked in longer without drying out. The more you can work a polish in the more time it gives you to correct.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online