Cleaned up "The Bruise"

ALITL8

Reaction score
got tired of here looking like hell... i hadnt washed it since i went to Buick vs Ford :nonono:

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
here's the last one

[attachment deleted by admin]

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
dang that thing was dirty lol.. looks very nice now though. clean car!! what happend to the get slapped part? coming off or something?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Ewwww that thing was nasty to begin with. She must have been happy to be clean again. O0

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
dang that thing was dirty lol.. looks very nice now though. clean car!! what happend to the get slapped part? coming off or something?

yep and taking the shitty paint with it. i put it there to cover up where the paint was flaking off... apparently there was an issue with some ford paints. thank god it NEEDS a new paint job ;D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

yep and taking the shitty paint with it. i put it there to cover up where the paint was flaking off... apparently there was an issue with some ford paints. thank god it NEEDS a new paint job ;D

what color are you going with?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
HA! and you got on me for my wheel wells :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: my car has never looked that dirty

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
ALITL8 said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

Moonlight Blue of course ;D

Snakebit said:
HA! and you got on me for my wheel wells :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: my car has never looked that dirty

the difference is mine is super clean under that dirt and a daily driven 170,000 mi car. i was at a car show when i first joined the local club and one of the other club members asked if my rear wheel wells were powdercoated... my front ones are just as clean O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
Red96GT said:
ALITL8 said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

Moonlight Blue of course ;D

Snakebit said:

the difference is mine is super clean under that dirt and a daily driven 170,000 mi car. i was at a car show when i first joined the local club and one of the other club members asked if my rear wheel wells were powdercoated... my front ones are just as clean O0

what do you use to clean them with?

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
well like i said mine are really clean so i just spray them down with Simple Green/Water mix and run a retired chenille sponge through them by hand (granted, my rears have been painted with Rustoleum as well). if theyre bad sometimes you have to jack the car up and use a brush like the car i did today (thread; 3 Steppin' in the Shine Shop). anyway, i just wash them just like i wash everything else :dunno:

i offer wheel well painting on my show details... the plastic wheel wells dont get painted though, its the brush and a lot of elbow grease!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dammit man, that thing was a dirt clod!
Looking good - as usual Robert :)

How soon on the repaint?

Powdercoated plastic wheel wells - that's brilliant :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Dammit man, that thing was a dirt clod!
Looking good - as usual Robert :)

How soon on the repaint?

Powdercoated plastic wheel wells - that's brilliant :rollinglaugh:

it'll be a while on the repaint... still working on making enough money to build the motor, suspension and rear end. im gonna build from the ground up (sorta). im going in tomorrow to get new tires on the front and some new struts, had my CC plates installed the other day and sometime later this week, if i can make time, i'll get the SFC's and LCA's installed O0

shes coming together though and im excited about that!!

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
car looks great...i love that color

lol which color... the e-coat fender, the black door or the rest of the car?

thanks man... i still love'er O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online