Cleaning this old nasty inside

LETHL 1

Reaction score
So i finally decided to put my new carpet in that i got from late model restoration that has been sitting for like a week and it looks a lot better and thankfully got rid of the stinky nasty carpet and floor mats that had never been taken care of and smoked in, forcing me to roll my windows down as soon as i got in the car but no more!

and for reference to what was in there before...

OP
OP
LETHL 1

LETHL 1

Reaction score
thank you! and tomorrow it will look like a newer new car lol bye bye wood grain! :D

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wood grain was popular in the higher end cars in the mid 90s and those kits were popular. Seen them at every car show for a few years until aluminum trim replaced it.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Mmmmmmm -new carpet smell. Seeing how good yours looks makes me wonder if I should change from saddle/tan to black after all. Decisions, decisions!

OP
OP
LETHL 1

LETHL 1

Reaction score
alright so i do not have goo gone or goof off or anything to take off the sticky stuff and im broke at the moment lol, but i did pick up some leather cleaner to clean the seats and had a question for everyone its probably the most stupid question ever but..... why are the cracks darker after? i know its the cleaner in it but how long does it stay?

before:

after:

but i mean it did get it cleaned the towel was yellow before

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I use that exact same leather cleaner - and I use a light bristled brush when I clean my leather (like a toothbrush texture) this helps keep the dirty cleaner out of the cracks. Looks great though, a huge improvement so far!

OP
OP
LETHL 1

LETHL 1

Reaction score
:) lol thanks! ill try it on the next seat. i got a compliment from a company!!! :D

OP
OP
LETHL 1

LETHL 1

Reaction score
Done!

this is what came off the gauge cover i was shocked

ProKiller

Reaction score
little late, but here's a good video on cleaning interiors. check out his other vids too, very informative.
[video=youtube;R0EOb2nEWtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0EOb2nEWtk[/video]

OP
OP
LETHL 1

LETHL 1

Reaction score
thank you and i like to think so lol man your car looks awesome (from what i can see in your sig) i love getting compliments from people that have nice rides

Mike_98GT

Reaction score
No problem. And thank you too! I appreciate it! Ill post some pics of my ride in a bit here. A few things changed since that sig pic. Lol but this post is about your ride. Lol tan looks killer when it's nice and clean like yours now is!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online