Cobra Got me In Trouble The Other Day.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tuesday I went to pick my wife up at work. I was waiting in the parking lot. A couple ladies came out of the store, one had a cart the other carried some bags. The one with the cart unloaded it and just left it there next to her Bronco which was 3 spots over. Well the cart starts to roll towards my car. I got her started and moved in time before the cart hit. But needless to say I was severely pissed off. I got out of the car and started yelling at them as they drove off. No big deal they did not stop. I moved the cart and one of the managers came out of the store. Apparently he heard me yelling at them. He laughed it off and told my wife I was pissed at some stupid bitch that almost got my car with a cart. You would think no harm no foul all done. But I was so pissed I could not calm down. The carelessness and disrespect really got me wound up.

This is when I got in trouble.

My wife comes out of the store, so I fired up the car, and drove around to pick her up. Needlees to say when I drove around to the curb I vented some anger. I pulled out of the spot, spun the tires, which I never do they cost to much. Nailed second spun them again. Kinda stopped at the stop sign, swung out to the road, spun them again shifting into second. Then stopped to pick her up.

Boy she started laying into me, she yelled at me for scaring the shit out of one of the other employees who was collecting carts. She said that she thought I was gunning for her. She yelled at me for about 10 minutes on the ride home. I basically ignored her which pissed her off even more. When she was done ripping into me I told her what happened, then she yelled at me for another five minutes for caring more about the car than anything else.

When we got home I said to her, "the car is pretty fucking quick ain't it". She did not think that was funny.

Needless to say I did not get lucky Tuesday night.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
That's awesome. Those 410s light em' up pretty quick right?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ROFL, you got balls to say," "the car is pretty fucking quick ain't it" at a time like that. :rollinglaugh: Surprise she didnt' throw you out on the sofa for the night either :lol:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
sometimes im glad im single...sometimes im sad that i am, especially during late nights :drunk:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
My wife would have said:

"What kind of weak ass burnout was THAT?!?!?!!?"

ANG

Reaction score
+1 .... I don't understand women who don't understand what the car means to their man lol

ripper

Reaction score
So how long you think your gona be in the doghouse Matt? week? 2 weeks? I usually get a pardon in like a day or 2. But i have 26yrs of marraige under my belt. lol :hammer:

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
So how long you think your gona be in the doghouse Matt? week? 2 weeks? I usually get a pardon in like a day or 2. But i have 26yrs of marraige under my belt. lol :hammer:

I was out of the dog house the next day, I think. She seemed back to normal by Wednesday night. But after 17 years being married I still have a hard time reading her every now and then.

S

scarface

lol...it will pass. you will find some other way to piss her off in a few days :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.