Cobra Pics @ the lake - SORRY 56kers! (15 or so pics)

S

scarface

I just want you to know, I plan to make my car look just like yours once I get painted. Be flattered, I love your car.

Those wheels are the best for that color and body.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Punisher302 said:
sweet, i figured they'd look really good on black, but shit man, they look foken awesome!

i want to retro-fit some HID's w/ projectors, but it'd be a shame to tear into such a seksy headlight! maybe i'll just do a kit for a while and see how i like it.

so where in TX are you? lemme knwo if you ever come down to McAllen--our local mustang club hangs out every Thursday night and we have a few events on weekends and what not. namely, we put on an annual Mustang Round-UP--this year it'll be Nov 5. lemme know if you're interested in coming down--it's gonna be huge!

hey man yeah im def interested in that. idk where McAllen is though. Ill go google it and see how far the drive is. Def let me know more about the Round-up. thatd be sweet.

scarface said:
I just want you to know, I plan to make my car look just like yours once I get painted. Be flattered, I love your car.

Those wheels are the best for that color and body.
hah thanks man, i appreciate that. ive spent almost 2500 on my car which is every penny i made during my summer so to hear that makes me feel like it was money well spent. Thanks everyone else for all the compliments! :thumb:

and matt, it was about 630 when i took these pics so the sun was going down.. its probably because my car is black too though. and is it 2.0" inch drop in the front and 1.8" rear? im not exactly sure. :)

S

scarface

TXcobrA98-Did you remove the isolators? I have the same springs comming, and Im curious.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Black and chrome an unbeatable combo....
FTW!

scarface said:
TXcobrA98-Did you remove the isolators? I have the same springs comming, and Im curious.
nope, im glad i kept them in there too, bumpy roads all over where i live. i think it looks fine with all of them in on all four corners.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.